Take your pick

Was he…Polish, Stobart or Agency ?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wa … rn-4505336

was he a polish agency driver working for stobarts… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

As it was in Reading, it may well have been a Maritime driver even. Whoever, whatever…what a numpty!

Reckon the knob on the bike but the Tesco driver a close 2nd :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he had a tesco uniform on i think so probably one of tesco`s finest. Must say a Stobart driver would of done much more damage probably :slight_smile:

Don’t care where he came from, he was not a driver he was a time bomb.
I am just looking at it on video and I know it’s no way can I turn there.
■■■■■■■

Been in town centres myself last week and can see how he could get into this position. It was night he was obviously looking for somewhere close and took the wrong st can be easy done when avoiding bridges and weight limits. Should have pulled up and had a look down before swinging in, but no doubt would have been causing obstruction so gave it a bash.

What I cant understand is why he is trying to screw it round. If he got it in it had to reverse back out if he couldn’t go forwards. Once hes swung in he’s stuffed hazards on assess. Ring police for assistance - they stop traffic why you reverse out. If it’s tight takes as long as it takes. better than road closed for 5 hours.

Beats me why Tesco or whoever doesn’t have a google earth/map for each store showing route in to be taken where there is anything but an obvious route. From experience this is the one thing the co-op does well, assesment for every store … mind you they have to i suppose. Think this is especially important if you intend on using temporary drivers who will not know the bad stores. Stand back and wait for the crowd of employed drivers to say finding somewhere is part of the skills of the job, easy when you know all your drops. When every drop is new it’s a proper challenge, fun but arse twitchy in towns and villages.

calsdad:
Beats me why Tesco or whoever doesn’t have a google earth/map for each store showing route in to be taken where there is anything but an obvious route.

Those of us who have done deliveries for Tesco will know of the routing run sheets they give you along with the delivery note. The quality of detail is somewhat poor

Where I’m at tomorrow you just get an address that is usually wrong. 70% of drops either town centre or village in middle of knowhere. Never sure which is worse.

Is this something that should be compulsary for O licence operators with large fleets doing store work. Save more accidents and shut roads that a lot of the complience stuff they have to deliver.

The words on the trailer says it all…Enjoy every mouthful I would have given him a right mouthful, but it seems he was expecting it :laughing: :laughing:

mikeshe:
As it was in Reading, it may well have been a Maritime driver even. Whoever, whatever…what a numpty!

Probably some tesco knob from Didcot chill:)

peirre:
Those of us who have done deliveries for Tesco will know of the routing run sheets they give you along with the delivery note. The quality of detail is somewhat poor

+1