Take the guesswork out of driving!

Is it just my imagination ?, or are we all mind readers on the road? While i’m plodding on up the road i’ve noticed the amount of drivers who don’t bother to indicate anymore, What really gets my goat though is on roundabouts , the amount of times i’ve had to wait at a roundabout and miss a chance to proceed because some inconsiderate idiot has exited at the prior turnoff without indicating, usually because he/she has got a phone glued to their ear :angry: . Another gripe of mine is cars and vans (and the occasional truck) filling up my braking distance, we are supposed to be professional or is it because we don’t get professional pay, or is it me■■? Well thats my whinge, what do you guys think??
roy

personal opinion Roy, its always been the same, there’s just more vehicles about now, and less space, so it seems worse! :slight_smile:

Mal.

I’ve said it before, but I usually pull out on them at the roundabout and wave as they hoot.
My opinion is; if they can’t be bothered to indicate then I can’t be bothered to give way to them!

I am sure that when I started driving (probly wrongly, but it was a while ago :slight_smile: ), indicating on a roundabout went. 1st exit wanted, indicate left when entering r/about. 2nd exit, no indication on entry, indicate left on passing 1st exit. Any other exit, indicate right on entering r/about, indicate left on passing exit before. There was no guessing about twelve-o-clock, and no doubts about where you were going. Simple-stupid, the way I like it. :laughing:

On those grounds, I keep an eye on whats coming round the ■■■■■, I just go when there are no indicators, or basically when I feel like it. If they can’t be bothered to indicate their intentions, I can’t be bothered waiting to see what they intend. :laughing:

Occaisionally I get a beep ( :laughing: ) from the horn. Depending on my mood, it could be returned with a smile, the finger, 150 dB airhorns or even the screech of 16 locked-up tyres and a big hairy trucker marching back for a friendly :smiley: word. :smiling_imp: If you’ve seen me, that you will know, is not a pretty sight. :wink:

Nine times out of ten I usually pull out in front of any non indicating right turners. I point to their lights and shrug my shoulders and nearly all of them look away sheepishly. I’ve no doubt they’ll not learn though.