Take a duck to work?

roadtransport.com/blogs/big- … r-tak.html

Nothing new…

Lots of us have a bird in the cab :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

wonder if the duck has a quaking good time when he’s out and about…

yeah i know :blush: :blush: coat, hat, TAXI!

Eider never have thought it…

Hope he doesnt get pulled by the old bill :smiley:

I think somebody
pressed the d button instead of the f
(next to each other on keyboad)
whilst doing a internet search. :blush:

So go duck instead of … you guessed it !!! :laughing:

Why reg:
Eider never have thought it…

Hope he doesnt get pulled by the old bill :smiley:

If he gets pulled it will be like water off a ducks back…wont bother him :exclamation: :exclamation:

In the past i have been guilty as hell for posting in the wrong forums, but isn’t this BULLYS BAR material?

(i could be wrong) :wink:

Wasnt us mister, a big boy called Rikki did it and ran away :open_mouth:

I bet he’ll swear when he see’s that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

POST DELETED double post…again.

Truck driver takes Duck to work is surely truck related :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki-UK:
Truck driver takes Duck to work is surely truck related :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

The way my week has been , so is DUCKING! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki-UK:

Just wait till that ADMIN person called Lucy comes along…, this topic will be drop kicked into outer trucknet uk space… :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Short of being married to her to win her round it dont look good… :wink: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

EIDER DUCK DOWN when she does ricki if i was you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

She’ll be ok, friday night is DUCK night for us trampers!

SORRY! :blush: :blush: :blush:

MR VAIN:
She’ll be ok, friday night is DUCK night for us trampers!

SORRY! :blush: :blush: :blush:

It’s duck night in my house tonight… crisby duck night :exclamation: (I’m assuming you have a chinese friday night as well mr vain complete with some prawn quackers :question: :question: :laughing: :wink: :wink: )[/size]

oh…you mean…i’m with ya :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

I want to take some sort of water fowl to work now!

That looks great.