Tailgating.....!

Whilst heading north on A1M this afternoon I witnessed 3 HGVs overtaking slower moving vehicles in the middle lane, however, the 2 tailgating HGVS were approx 3/4 meters from from the vehicle in front!! Absolute Madness!! Thought to myself if one of them so much as touched the brakes you’ve got absolutely nowhere to go!

I have always wondered what the mind-set is - I really would like to know what their reasons can be for doing such

Mark500:
Whilst heading north on A1M this afternoon I witnessed 3 HGVs overtaking slower moving vehicles in the middle lane, however, the 2 tailgating HGVS were approx 3/4 meters from from the vehicle in front!! Absolute Madness!! Thought to myself if one of them so much as touched the brakes you’ve got absolutely nowhere to go!

I will be honest and say i use to be on the limiter.Not in a dangerous manner etc.

But chilled down and plod along at 52/53 now and I am so more chilled out.

The heros rushing about are normally the ones who moan when extra work is given to them…and they wonder why…Slow it down!!

Two trucks tailgating? Never :laughing:

ajt:
Two trucks tailgating? Never :laughing:

Makes my knob ache when they are right up your arse but its ok because they edged out a little bit so they can see down the side of the trailer ,then they go past shaking their heads in disgust because im not doing 57, :neutral_face:

Some blokes are just mental & or thick as porridge. Not a lot you can say is there? I cane the ■■■■ out of it if the road is clear but when it’s busy, I just sit back & chill unless I’ve got the whip on my back but even then, if he won’t fit then he won’t fit…