Taco card renewel due question - quick easy question

My card is up for renewal and its £19 quid. I’m a class 2 driver and I’m hoping to get my class 1 soon, so the question is, if I get my class 2 in the meantime do I have to get a new card and get stiffed for another £19 quid?!

thanks

whataplum:
My card is up for renewal and its £19 quid. I’m a class 2 driver and I’m hoping to get my class 1 soon, so the question is, if I get my class 2 in the meantime do I have to get a new card and get stiffed for another £19 quid?!

thanks

No!!

Stephenjp:

whataplum:

thanks

No!!

thanks!

whataplum:

thanks

Driver card covers all classes of LGV

The Digicard is universally usable in any vehicle that has a digital tacho system on board.

This can be any vehicle from 7.5t rigid upwards to a artic or drawbar combination.

“One card fits all”.

Apply about a month before it is due “Allow 28 days for delviery” although having said that, I did mine a month ago, and it came back in 5 days…
Gotta sit on it now for a month more, as you are not allowed to use the new card until the old one has actually expired…

“Include a fresh photo” as well, if you can.