Tachomaster

Got said thet give you a Infringement if you go over 56mph
Had once a Copy of Court Rule of Gloucester Court that a Driver were legal with speed over 56mph,because only the Powered Speed is limited.
So well. Does anyone have experiance with Tachomaster and his activity?
thanx

Yes
Tachomaster is a nice man i used to meet up with him every monday morning in my last job :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Immigrant:

We’re on tachomaster and no you don’t. I go over 56MPH many times every shift and every day I download my card to Tachomaster and it says no infringements.

Conor:

Immigrant:

We’re on tachomaster and no you don’t. I go over 56MPH many times every shift and every day I download my card to Tachomaster and it says no infringements.

Thanx

Of course, you do not get any. 56 mph is max speed limit applied by EU which you can gain driving on flat ground. If you drive fully loaded downhill you can get 70 mph on the clock but it is actually breaking the law, severely penalized and quite dangerous as tyres may not last.

Conor:

Immigrant:

Don’t tell Winseer a fellow agency driver is going quicker than they need to be. That kind of logic flies in the face of the ‘I’m hourly paid, I don’t care how long it takes’ brigade.

m1cks:
Don’t tell Winseer a fellow agency driver is going quicker than they need to be. That kind of logic flies in the face of the ‘I’m hourly paid, I don’t care how long it takes’ brigade.

I don’t but coming down from Stainmore on the A66 with 27 tonnes of chipboard on or coming down from Windy Hill I’m not going to get my knickers in a twist doing 58 for a few miles. :smiley:

Microlise used to report it as an infringement but I think they got them to alter that as I’m scoring As for overspeed and I do several a night.

if you were to buy a copy of the highway code it states the speed limit for trucks is 60mph ,i drive to the limiter providing it is safe to do so and if it rises travelling down hill i then control it at 60mph ,i cant see any court giving a guilty for overspeeding under them curcumstances regardless of what electronic device says

only time i get infringements for over 56mph is when it flashes up overspeed

m1cks:

Conor:

Immigrant:

Im no Agency anymore.
In Fakt i got my uniform last Nite

scrotumscratcher:
if you were to buy a copy of the highway code it states the speed limit for trucks is 60mph ,i drive to the limiter providing it is safe to do so and if it rises travelling down hill i then control it at 60mph ,i cant see any court giving a guilty for overspeeding under them curcumstances regardless of what electronic device says

thanx

ask your company foe id and password and you log in to tachomaster on pc or phone.