Tachomaster Card Reader

I have a Tachomaster Card Reader that was given to me by my last company, I have now left the company and have been told I can keep the reader, but is there a way that I can get a driver in order for me to download the information from my card to MY pc. and keep my own records as I now work for an agency and want to keep my own records as well as all the other companies downloading.

You just need some appropriate software to download and store the data, with the correct software the card reader will be recognised and no other drivers will be necessary.

Sadly the software isn’t that cheap.

tachograph:
You just need some appropriate software to download and store the data, with the correct software the card reader will be recognised and no other drivers will be necessary.

Sadly the software isn’t that cheap.

Point taken but do you know where I can purchase a disc for the Tachomaster reader.

Tachodisc do their own software package called Clockwatcher Lite.

There’s also a software called Solo Plus

I’ve never used either of them so can’t say which is the best.

You say you want to “keep my own records as well as all the other companies downloading”, I’m not sure but I think the packages above are for a single driver, so if you want to keep records of more than one driver you may need to contact the companies to check if the software is appropriate.

tachograph:

You say you want to “keep my own records as well as all the other companies downloading”, I’m not sure but I think the packages above are for a single driver, so if you want to keep records of more than one driver you may need to contact the companies to check if the software is appropriate.

Thanks for the information I will investigate it more, should I find a program for us to use at home I will let you know, again thanks for the info.

hptruck:

tachograph:

Thanks for the information I will investigate it more, should I find a program for us to use at home I will let you know, again thanks for the info.

Checking the above companies I have now ordered the Solo @ just under £30, it is the basic device but good enough for me, so many thanks for giving that information.