Tachohraph question

On the screen that shows your driving time, rest time and driving time for the last 2 weeks.

It says my driving time for the last 2 weeks is 999 hours, this obviously isnt the case, why is it saying that is it a glitch in the system or am i doing something wrong?

999 hours !! - where did you go to ?

Stick a picture up.

Slot 2 POA time possibly?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You sure it’s not the slot two times you’re looking at where there’s been no card inserted?

9b49d50d97205d6c60ca64363332025f.jpg

Your total driving time in forward gear was one hour less than in reverse, as it can’t display negatives it rolled back 1 hour.

m1cks:
You sure it’s not the slot two times you’re looking at where there’s been no card inserted?

9b49d50d97205d6c60ca64363332025f.jpg

Your looking at the details for the second slot/driver.
Unless your double manning, you ignore this screen.
Heres a pic of mine and if you want to know your fortnightly drive, look at your bottom left of the screen.
As you can see from mine, my total drive for the 2 weeks so far is 43.13

32b0b647451574da03f37ce7d210ae09.jpg

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

lizard:

m1cks:

Heres a pic of mine and if you want to know your fortnightly drive, look at your bottom left of the screen.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

I know what I’m looking at thanks. I posted it to see if it was what the OP was looking at and even explained it was for slot no2

m1cks:
I know what I’m looking at thanks. I posted it to see if it was what the OP was looking at and even explained it was for slot no2

FTFY.

You’re welcome :smiley:

tachograph:

m1cks:

FTFY.

You’re welcome :smiley:

:wink: the joys of writing a quick reply without proof reading.

lizard:

m1cks:

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

In some lorries ive driven this 43.13 hr driving(2 weeks) is shown as 999h9 but on poa. Maybe op is meaning this?

It says 999h9 when i am driving, then when i come to a stationary position it changes back to the right driving time for 2 weeks, which is 35hrs.

So when the wagon is moving it says 999h9 at the bottom left, then it changes back to normal when i am parked up.

:confused: :neutral_face:

Does it definitely have a 1 in front of the driving or POA symbol when it’s showing all the 9s ?

Sent from my mobile.

tachograph:
Does it definitely have a 1 in front of the driving or POA symbol when it’s showing all the 9s ?

Sent from my mobile.

No it has a 2 and a symbol beside all the 9s.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

adammur:

tachograph:

Sent from my mobile.

That’s not your info. It’s for the 2nd drivers slot.

Dav1d:

adammur:

tachograph:

Sent from my mobile.

That’s not your info. It’s for the 2nd drivers slot.

Ahh ok. Got ya.

When im driving that info comes up,then when i park up it goes back to normal.

The drivers information will have a 1 in front of it, as has been said the 2 is the information for slot 2.

It’s been a while since I used a digital tachograph but from memory, on a VDO tachograph to see the drivers information you press OK when the vehicle is moving, or press the down arrow when the vehicle is stationary.