Tachograph apps for your phone

I have an Android phone and have recently started using this app -

I find it to be quite good but I’m wondering what else is out there ?
(disclaimer - I am not advertising this app -and gain nothing by posting the link to it )

Using a app for a analogue tacho makes sense but using one for a digital tacho? I just don’t get the logic.

merc0447:
Using a app for a analogue tacho makes sense but using one for a digital tacho? I just don’t get the logic.

more for the weekly and 26 week averages

Tachomaster is brilliant, needs to be used by the company though I believe.

we use tachomaster, its great for me being able to look at my time, in conjunction with the stonbridge exact for checking on a daily basis.
I can also log in on PC and check on infringmentsand stuff. good bit of kit

I have a tachomaster app but no password to use it! :confused: We use tachomaster at work , and I asked if there was a pin number available to use with the app, on which was said to me " why do you want to use that? " . I was hoping it may have been an easier way of keeping track of analogue time . The expression was blank from the bod I asked, so still don’t have a pin number :confused:

keep at them, it really helps to keep in control of all your hours,also good for hours worked if paid by tacho.

After reading above about tachomaster, I knew that was our analysis company. So I downloaded the app asked in work for a username and pin only takes 2 seconds to give you it.

I must say no a lot impresses me but that app does. When I first started driving lorries it was paper charts every 28 days, now I can look on my phone to see my tacho records :laughing: