Tachograph analysis software

Anybody using Tachograph analysis software and would you recommend it.
i have acquired a card reader and im looking some software to analyse my card and create reports etc, on my laptop without having to upload the data to internet first.
So far, i have tried trial versions of Pitstop (a bit rough round the edges) and Globofleet (looks like the best yet), a copy of readesm (hard to find the info you want)
Are there any others worth looking at before i part with my cash

Try Tachodisc. They have two products, which are PC based ClockWatcher Lite and ClockWatcher.

tachodisc.co.uk/software/clockwatcher/

They should give you a free trial of either product.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=94187&p=1362359#p1362359

guyreynolds:
Try Tachodisc. They have two products, which are PC based ClockWatcher Lite and ClockWatcher.

tachodisc.co.uk/software/clockwatcher/

They should give you a free trial of either product.

you should know, seeing as your website says

To order ClockWatcher or to arrange an onsite demo please contact our UK distributor: Tachodisc

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

ps, here’s a link to our rules on advertising viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42755

Denis F:
Digital tachograph. - #4 by muckles - OWNER AND FLEET OPERATORS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

this ones called pitstop and needs a bit of work to make it easier to use, the buttons and menus are very confusing

205:

Denis F:
Digital tachograph. - #4 by muckles - OWNER AND FLEET OPERATORS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

this ones called pitstop and needs a bit of work to make it easier to use, the buttons and menus are very confusing

I use EasyTac to store my data, but it doesn’t analyse it, you have to do that manually !

the software that GeeBee45 mentioned looks interesting ( google for rocksandcomputers )

205:
Anybody using Tachograph analysis software and would you recommend it.
i have acquired a card reader and im looking some software to analyse my card and create reports etc, on my laptop without having to upload the data to internet first.
So far, i have tried trial versions of Pitstop (a bit rough round the edges) and Globofleet (looks like the best yet), a copy of readesm (hard to find the info you want)
Are there any others worth looking at before i part with my cash

i have just started using tachomaster and find it brilliant, so simple to use,just google it and take advantage of its 28days free trial

Hi don’t know if your still looking for analysis software but i have seen some available on ebay ‘ClockWatcherLite’ by tachodisc

ebay.co.uk/itm/Clockwatcher- … 2a27a2ae72

Click link and there is plenty of detail there about the software. Hope this helps.

Cheers drive :smiley: , i’ve tried all the above and decided on Globofleet

205:

whats that globofleet like? i had a look & it looks very good,i already have the downloaders,i just want a good software package for the drivers hours,infringement etc…
does it keep you updated on the average 48 hr week 17 week rolling period for the WTD?
i am looking for a software program as well,we use an outside company to do it after i have downloaded the digi card reader i send to to TMS to be analysed,we have 15 trucks & 16 drivers,so i am looking into us using a software program to analyse our digi cards,vehicle head units & store our own records on our own servers.

I have only used the free demo version and found it to be the best out of 4 that i tested, it takes a bit of time to figure out what buttons to click to get the info you want but its all there if you know where to look.
Dont know how it handles vehicle data as i only used it for my driver card
I will buying full version when i start driving again in june, so until then good luck

205:
I have only used the free demo version and found it to be the best out of 4 that i tested, it takes a bit of time to figure out what buttons to click to get the info you want but its all there if you know where to look.
Dont know how it handles vehicle data as i only used it for my driver card
I will buying full version when i start driving again in june, so until then good luck

jrl driver:

205:

whats that globofleet like? i had a look & it looks very good,i already have the downloaders,i just want a good software package for the drivers hours,infringement etc…
does it keep you updated on the average 48 hr week 17 week rolling period for the WTD?
i am looking for a software program as well,we use an outside company to do it after i have downloaded the digi card reader i send to to TMS to be analysed,we have 15 trucks & 16 drivers,so i am looking into us using a software program to analyse our digi cards,vehicle head units & store our own records on our own servers.

jrl driver:

205:

Try Tachomaster…tachomaster.co.uk/download/dl/?dl=0&up=0