Tachograph Again

Maybe this has been covered maybe not but i cant seem to find any answers or direct answers so maybe somebody can help,
Here goes,
Recently started work as vehicle recovery driver on 4 days on 4 days off with 11 hour shifts.
I do nights start 1900hrs finish 0600hrs.

Controlled by working time directive and tacho laws.

I can have as much overtime as i want provided i keep my hours within the law which is my responsibilty so no probs so far.
Its a rolling weeks for me and for anyone that dont understand that if u do mon tues wed thur this week then u have four days off and you start work on tues the following week and so on so on.
Also tacho laws aint my worry its working time directive that is
Now here are the questions,

Because a lot of my time can be waiting around should i have my tacho on other work or on poa if i have on poa will this save my hours within the working time directive so i can use them hours for extra hours for overtime.

Also on driving time if on one days driving i do say 9hrs 15 mins driving is that the 10hr drive used for that day or can i use up the 45 mins on another day?

When the week starts on sunday night at 00.01 and i have worked sunday eve up to midnight and have 6 hoours work to do hodoes my breaks start from 00.01 or from when i started work
thanks in advance

vinnyl:
Now here are the questions,

Because a lot of my time can be waiting around should i have my tacho on other work or on poa if i have on poa will this save my hours within the working time directive so i can use them hours for extra hours for overtime.

If all you are doing is sitting around and not doing any other work then stick it on break. You could use POA but no real point unless you don’t get paid for breaks. Neither POA or break counts toward your working time for the WTD

vinnyl:
Also on driving time if on one days driving i do say 9hrs 15 mins driving is that the 10hr drive used for that day or can i use up the 45 mins on another day?

That’s it, you cannot use the 45 minutes on another occasion. It is better to think in terms of extended driving days rather than 10 hour days, less confusing. You can extend your driving beyond 9 hours twice per week and 9 hours 15 minutes is beyond 9 hours so is one of the two allowed occasions.

vinnyl:
When the week starts on sunday night at 00.01 and i have worked sunday eve up to midnight and have 6 hoours work to do hodoes my breaks start from 00.01 or from when i started work
thanks in advance

Not quite sure what you mean here. If you mean when must you take either your tacho and/or WTD breaks then that is from when the shift started. The only things which resets at 0000 Monday when the new fixed week begins are your two extended driving days and your weekly/fortnightly driving calculations.

Thanks ever so much for that its exactly what i needed to know much appreciated