Tacho?

Is they a certain procedure for when you forget to take your card out at the end of your shift and you’ve left it on other work all night. :slight_smile:

i left my card in all weekend on other work once…make printouts and write on the back what happened…record the time you finished your last shift and the start time of your next shift. keep the printout with you for 28 days then hand it in as you would a tacho disc to your employer.
i normally make 2 printouts and keep 1 for my own records.

xamtex:
i left my card in all weekend on other work once…make printouts and write on the back what happened…record the time you finished your last shift and the start time of your next shift. keep the printout with you for 28 days then hand it in as you would a tacho disc to your employer.
i normally make 2 printouts and keep 1 for my own records.

Thanks for the reply. :sunglasses:

You won’t have a lot to worry about i think vosa will quite clearly see what you’ve done wrong i’m sure it happens a fair bit.

the problem comes when both you and the other braindead ■■■■■■ you share the truck with completely forget about the tacho. i’d done 9.5 hours driving on my last day. dropped the truck off for him and left my card in it. he then got in and drove off on my card, that then pinged up telling him a break was due. :blush: :blush:

Nate:
the problem comes when both you and the other braindead ■■■■■■ you share the truck with completely forget about the tacho. i’d done 9.5 hours driving on my last day. dropped the truck off for him and left my card in it. he then got in and drove off on my card, that then pinged up telling him a break was due. :blush: :blush:

Luckily I’m the only one who drives it :slight_smile: