Tacho trace and time not corresponding

I noticed tonight when I took my card out that the time was 18.10, but according to the trace it was 18.00. Anything I can do to rectify this, or is it a job for the tacho garage?

I have found that some of them gradually go out of sync so what I do is remove chart including any blank in driver 2 position, then set clock to a later time (any) and let it reset, after it has made its whirring noise and is ready to go set clock back to correct time and wait again for noise to stop, insert blank chart and check trace.that should sort it

Thanks for that, I’ll try it this morning.

Very few tacho traces match exactly with the time but one thing you could check, are you using the correct charts for the head as not all charts are the same?

Yes Neil, they are the same in regard what chart they use etc. I noticed it yesterday when my truck was being serviced and I had to use the spareone for my morning run. When I got back I used the same chart when I swapped back to mine, and when I pulled the card at the end of the shift there was a 10-15 minute overlap on the trace.