Tacho Shift Print Out Night Shifts

When you work a night shift is it possible to do a tacho printout that covers only the hours worked in that shift? When I am doing a printout I am getting the 24 hours from midnight, so it includes the morning of the previous shift worked which makes it difficult to work out the driving times, rest/work periods for just the shift.

Before ejecting your card it will ask if you want a print out. scroll to yes then ok. It will do your shift print out

nick2008:
Before ejecting your card it will ask if you want a print out. scroll to yes then ok. It will do your shift print out

I have been doing that but I still do not get the shift print out?

I did a print out before ejecting my card this morning, the print out starts at 00:00 hours on 09.10.15 and finishes at 02:08 hours - which is the time I withdrew my card at the end of the shift this morning. On the same print out beneath that it is showing my previous 24 hours driving records from 00:00 to 00:00 on 08.10.15.

The print out is covering all hours driven but rather than it being from the start of my shift to the end of my shift it is giving me the records in a 24 hour format, this means that the recorded driving hours, rest periods, POA and other work covers the end part of my previous shift from 00:00 to what ever time I finished work and then the previous days 24 hours so I cannot see my driving records for the shift worked and to calculate my driving times, breaks e.t.c for the shift worked I am having to add them up from the print out rather than just read them off the bottom.

So if I start work at 16:00 and finish at 04:00 can I do a print out for these hours only so I can see my driving times without having to add them up myself?

no you cant you will need to do 2 print outs one for the day before and one for the current day, that’s just the way the headunit works

wildfire:
no you cant you will need to do 2 print outs one for the day before and one for the current day, that’s just the way the headunit works

Okay Thanks :smiley: