Tacho question

I done my run today in different unit had the same tacho what my previouse, when I was driving everything was fine when stoped at traffic light etc whent to other work mode witch is fine when I got to my depot showed me that I have been driving for 3.55h and every time I stoped and whent to other work wasing adding minutes, next one down should be work all H work and dispalyed 999h9 :open_mouth: a bit confused, finaly finish my run later that day when I did print out showed me onlu 3.34h driving :open_mouth: again I’m a bit confused any one know why on display show 3.55h and when you print it say 3.34h, I check if recorded other work with in this time of 3.55h but from start to finish 3.34h driving and other work 6 min so this just don’t add up

The digital tachograph calculates time up-to the next minute and that’s why you think it’s adding minutes when you stop in traffic.

The 999.9 is probably total time the tachograph has recorded, I’m guessing that you scrolled through the menu to get to that reading.

Perhaps if you could scan and post a printout after removing any details you don’t want posted such as name and driver number we could have a look at it for you.

Good luck.

The 999h9 display is probably that for the second card position, my vehicle which has never had a card in the second driver slot shows something like that, can’t remember exactly the figure but I’ll look in the morning.

Coffeeholic:
The 999h9 display is probably that for the second card position, my vehicle which has never had a card in the second driver slot shows something like that, can’t remember exactly the figure but I’ll look in the morning.

I think you’re probably right, I never thought about that :blush:

tachograph:

Coffeeholic:

I think you’re probably right, I never thought about that :blush:

Correct 2nd man display

Again come back home did print out on my tacho showing less H then showed me on display, when I come back home tomorrow midday I will post copy’s of them and maybe you can advice, is only on this unit I’m having problems and is brand new truck, I did ask another driver how work for the same company and he did say what he experiance is everytime he get to different truck there is something odd with tacho, just example you can’t scroll fruth the menu until you stop the truck only show you driving h that’s when I could see 999h9 witch you guys are right is for second driver but when you stop then it showed me for how long I have been driving and I think is forthnight correct me if I’m wrong. All this is a bit worrying as I want to stay with law and if I was driving for nearly 9h and on print out saying 8h there must be something wrong just wonder what will say when the card get read :open_mouth: Maybe I should ask the boss if he could analyse on computer and tell me what it says. I will have 3 print out tomorrow so I will post them here. I will also take pic of the display for the day maybe that will help to.