Tacho question

Ok, as many of you can guess, you’re getting rid of me for a while. waits for the cheers to die down at the back
I have a tacho question. I know I have to keep the tacho from the last day I worked here until after I get a new one. What happens when there’s six months difference? Do I still keep that tacho for when I start work back in blighty?

The answer is no just have a letter from your new employer stating that you do not have a tacho from the previous week or the last time you drove as it was over the requored period to hold

You have 21 days to hand all tacho’s in to your employer.
No excuses.

Thanks funnyfut.

I shall dutifully hand all my tachos to the agency before I fly.

I may take a couple of blank ones with me to chuck darts at while I’m away and working on logbooks… :slight_smile:

you can only keep your last tacho for a maximum of 21 days, as you have 21 days to hand them to your employer, so if you are going to be out of the country you can hand your last one in aswell.
when and if you return to the uk, you will start afresh, it wont take much to prove where you were or what you have been doing?? :smiley: :smiley:

hope this helps and good luck on your jaunt.

paul

I’ll just wave my work visa at them, and say I’ve been out of the Country for ages… hehehe… got to book myself a 6 day week here when I get back.

What you could do is get you new employer to fill out one of these, carry it with you for a week or two, and then you are covered.

Ta muchly Coffee.

wrong post sorry :blush:

She’s comming over here to do some real work :laughing:

I hope you have a great time Allikat. :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

As I’ve been away for the last 2 weeks,where are you off to Allikat,and what are you up to?

Ken.

plasticbag:
do some real work

Hehehe, yup, indeed. Unlike here, where the day after England win I get to saunter round Somerset/Devon and Cornwall with 5 tonne of booze on the back :wink:

Where am I going? North Dakota/Kansas/Colorado to haul grain for the Americans.

Be careful of Allicat over there. I’ve been hearing a lot of traffic reports on Radio 2 from her. It seems that wherever she goes, there is a traffic jam :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:
Exactly where are you going Allicat, let us know so that our freinds over there can keep clear of the area during working hours. All those O/Ds are paid on milage, they won’t get many miles done sitting in your personal traffic jam :laughing: .

Hehehe, indeed Simon, I have a lil trailer hanging off the back of every vehicle i drive, it has a big warning label on it saying Jam ahead, please detour. Guaranteed to cause chaos :wink: :laughing:
basicly, steer clear of the I70 and north when I’m in the states, I’ll be in Kansas/ND/CO, and will be flying the Vosa approved English Idiot banner (red cross on white background) as a warning of my inability to drive a lawnmower, let alone anything bigger :laughing: