Tacho Question

Finished my shift on 19/12/14 for my normal weekly rest Sat/Sun, returned to work today no driving just CPC course do I need to record this time on my digi card or not? Due in work tomorrow 23/12/14 probably just to work in yard so will put my digi card in to record other work for hours I’m there tomorrow but do I need to make some kind of manual entry for hours spent on CPC course for today. Thanks in advance.

here we go again :unamused:

1. who paid for the course
  2. did you get paid whilst on the course
  3. who made you do the course .

daz1972:
Finished my shift on 19/12/14 for my normal weekly rest Sat/Sun, returned to work today no driving just CPC course do I need to record this time on my digi card or not? Due in work tomorrow 23/12/14 probably just to work in yard so will put my digi card in to record other work for hours I’m there tomorrow but do I need to make some kind of manual entry for hours spent on CPC course for today. Thanks in advance.

Basically if your company sent you on the course the time should be recorded as other work, if you did the course in your own time and paid for it yourself you don’t need to record anything as it’s a day off.

Course was provided by company on there premises.

daz1972:
Course was provided by company on there premises.

Classed as other work then.