Tacho query

Just wondering yesterday i was waiting for tacho to reset 9 hours rest top figure said 9h15 because id put it on rest while waiting to get on a bay for 38 mins before parking up bottom figure 8h37 am i ok to go off the top figure at 9hr 15? 9 hours rest 15 mins check? Or is it the bottom figure that counts?

Please see image.

Top right total accumulation, bottom right current count so bottom right is the one

nick2008:
Top right total accumulation, bottom right current count so bottom right is the one

Cheers was gonna go at that point but decided to wait as wasnt sure if it counts.

TruckerAds:
Just wondering yesterday i was waiting for tacho to reset 9 hours rest top figure said 9h15 because id put it on rest while waiting to get on a bay for 38 mins before parking up bottom figure 8h37 am i ok to go off the top figure at 9hr 15? 9 hours rest 15 mins check? Or is it the bottom figure that counts?

Please see image.

NO
The top left is an accumulative of breaks that you have taken, as you have already said, you put it on rest while waiting to get on a bay.
The time on the bottom left is actually what break you are on at the present time, so for a full 9 you need to wait another 23 minutes

Snap Nick, obviously posted at the same time

pierrot 14:

TruckerAds:

Please see image.

NO
The top left is an accumulative of breaks that you have taken, as you have already said, you put it on rest while waiting to get on a bay.

Thank you still learning 4 months into using digi tachos
The time on the bottom left is actually what break you are on at the present time, so for a full 9 you need to wait another 23 minutes

pierrot 14:
Snap Nick, obviously posted at the same time

Thank you still learning 4 months into using digi tachos

Just to add that when you have a break if you go by the figure in the bottom right of the image you’ll never make a mistake with the duration of the break.

Whatever break is shown in the bottom right of the picture is exactly the length of the current break and exactly what will be recorded on the tachograph and driver card.

pierrot 14:

TruckerAds:

Please see image.

NO

Sorry to be pedantic, but you’ve mixed up your left and rights. Right hand side is break/rest, left hand side is driving. Bottom left being your rolling 90

tachograph:
Just to add that when you have a break if you go by the figure in the bottom right of the image you’ll never make a mistake with the duration of the break.

Whatever break is shown in the bottom right of the picture is exactly the length of the current break and exactly what will be recorded on the tachograph and driver card.

Thanks for that.