Tacho opperation

As said on my other thread I did some overtime today and was in a 19 plate man (still 7.5) the tacho was completely different to what I have in my usual truck.
when putting it on break 2 things occurred the only display I could find was one that counted down from 45 (the one on the dash counted up so I used that to make sure I had my extra min or two. However if I switched the ignition off it went back to other work and no amount of pressing the number 1 button seemed to make it stay on break.

the other oddity was putting the card in and taking it back out. If I put the card in on my usual truck it tells me when it was last withdrawn and then asks if I want to do a manual entry. This one didn’t. it flashed up a lot of info then asked if I wanted to update it then asked if I wanted to do a print out (no) then was ready to drive. On removing the card where it asks for the country your in it just had Europe com Europe other if I went one way and Uzbekistan then ukrain etc if I went the other way. I went for Europe com as uk didn’t seem to be there( prob wrong)

Is the world going to end come Monday
Coop

cooper1203:
it asks for the country your in it just had Europe com Europe other if I went one way and Uzbekistan then ukrain etc if I went the other way. I went for Europe com as uk didn’t seem to be there

Post Brexit truck??
:smiley:

Sounds like a new stoneridge.

I’m not a fan but I’ve only just started using them, so it’s like anything, gonna take a bit of time to get used to it.

The changing of the mode with key off (although I always thought they changed to break as opposed possible to be set to change to other work, to be fair that doesn’t sound right!) Can be changed with the company card.

The 2 I use both ask ‘rest till now’ you need to change that to no to do a manual entry.

When you eject United Kingdom is in there, on mine anyway!