Tacho infringement?

Hope someone can help
only been driving 2 months for agencies.today drove 2 hours had 15 min break then drove another hour(when usally i then drive up to me 4.5 hour) then took me 30 min break thinking this would wipe me slate clean and give me another 4.5 hours driving time as i had a long trek home and had to tip too.Is that ok or not?
Another time I drove for another agency using digi for first time,they did not tell me to get print outs of every drive(3 weeks worth) but are now asking for them and the 28 days is up so me card has no info on it any regardless of the fact that i have no acces to a digi machine as am using anolouge at the mo,is this my problem?
Also twice now i have had to go over my driving time by 10-20 mins as i have got stuck in traffic on motoway and could not exit but forgot to make note on back-will this get picked up on?
genrally how strict to i have to get with meself b4 i get pulled up and slapped??
thanks for taking time to read all this

nobby003:
Hope someone can help
only been driving 2 months for agencies.today drove 2 hours had 15 min break then drove another hour(when usally i then drive up to me 4.5 hour) then took me 30 min break thinking this would wipe me slate clean and give me another 4.5 hours driving time as i had a long trek home and had to tip too.Is that ok or not?

Sounds alright.

nobby003:
Another time I drove for another agency using digi for first time,they did not tell me to get print outs of every drive(3 weeks worth) but are now asking for them and the 28 days is up so me card has no info on it any regardless of the fact that i have no acces to a digi machine as am using anolouge at the mo,is this my problem?

The info will remain on your card until over written. The card is capable of storing several hundred days of data. Ask the Agency if they have invested in a Card Reader and, if not, why not? :wink: Or buy yourself a roll (or two) and the next time you use a Digital, you can print it all out for them.

nobby003:
Also twice now i have had to go over my driving time by 10-20 mins as i have got stuck in traffic on motoway and could not exit but forgot to make note on back-will this get picked up on?

I presume you mean analogue? Probably, but it’s not exactly a ‘hanging offence’. :laughing:

nobby003:
genrally how strict to i have to get with meself b4 i get pulled up and slapped??
thanks for taking time to read all this

Shall we say, “The learning curve has yet to peak.” :wink:

nobby003:

The Agency aren’t entitled to that. Don’t they give you timesheets ?

i used to print them off and hand them to the agency i drive for but after a few weeks i think they got bored with the andrex advert running in thier office without the dog so they soon backed down and said we dont need it unless the company dont download your card. hardly any companies download my card (only 2 have so far) and i aint worried about it, i have offered and i always do when i get back and hand the keys in,

DAFMAD:

nobby003:

The Agency aren’t entitled to that. Don’t they give you timesheets ?

yes,they did have time sheats off of me.
nice one cheers for all that people :slight_smile:

ive never took printouts for my digi card, and ive only had one company who downloads the data, but they take copies of analouge cards aswell.

ive also never been asked by them for any printouts,

the way i see it is if the agency want them i can take the card along and they can download it.