tacho fault

hi was on break and the vehicle had an astrid system in it but it was bringing up crap on screen so tried to pull fuse for it and i pulled the eletrical system fuse and this has upset tacho red light on in dash and clock flashing tried everything but wouldnt stop so manual says take tacho out and close drawer and set time ok it resets itself now put chart back in but there will be lines where it came out and when i was presing ever button on it incluiding mode switch will i get infringments for this or do i right on back of chart and if so what

(playing with fuse box lol :smiley: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: )

I would imagine that putting - electrical fault and rectification of said fault - would do.

Write on back saying electrical fault caused power interruption and chart had to be removed for a couple of minutes to allow machine to reset.

Or just write - I am a numpty. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Write on back saying electrical fault caused power interruption and chart had to be removed for a couple of minutes to allow machine to reset.

Or just write - I am a numpty. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I’ve written “had a brain storm” once, as the reason for an infringement. :open_mouth:
It was several years ago, so can’t remember why now. :unamused: :blush: :laughing:

Ive had a few power interuptions on my digi card awhile back.

had a truck with a tail lift and i guess it was draining the battery or duff battery. But noticed when it was being unloaded with the tail lift a few times it cut the power and came up with a power interuption on my card !

raymond888uk:
hi was on break and the vehicle had an astrid system in it but it was bringing up crap on screen so tried to pull fuse for it and i pulled the eletrical system fuse and this has upset tacho red light on in dash and clock flashing tried everything but wouldnt stop so manual says take tacho out and close drawer and set time ok it resets itself now put chart back in but there will be lines where it came out and when i was presing ever button on it incluiding mode switch will i get infringments for this or do i right on back of chart and if so what

(playing with fuse box lol :smiley: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: )

write it on the back+date+Time+Signature