Tacho confusion

While we’re waiting for a reply from the DVSA place your bets folks. ROG says I’m the only one on here who believes working 12 hours with only a 15 min break as outlined above is illegal - what do you guys say :question: Are you backing the ROG a former LGV driving instructor who can teach you to drive but not the regs. Or do you think you do need to take a minimum of 30 mins within the first 9 hours as outlined above if your duty length is greater than 9 hours. Am I wrong :question: We’ll see.

svgzone:
While we’re waiting for a reply from the DVSA place your bets folks. ROG says I’m the only one on here who believes working 12 hours with only a 15 min break as outlined above is illegal - what do you guys say :question: Are you backing the ROG a former LGV driving instructor who can teach you to drive but not the regs. Or do you think you do need to take a minimum of 30 mins within the first 9 hours as outlined above if your duty length is greater than 9 hours. Am I wrong :question: We’ll see.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=99021

You can lead the horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

You can surpass 9 hours on a 15 minute break as long as half an hour is taken before the end of the shift. It would take exceptional circumstances for anyone to delay having a more substantial break for this long, but you can do it.

We don’t make up the rules we just help people to understand them!