Tacho card

hi all, i have my class 2 test on friday, but does anyone know if i can apply for my tacho card before my test?

Yes you can mate

If you have a car licence you can apply for a driver card.

I received my tacho card sometime last week and I haven’t so much as done my medical yet.

Thanks for the quick response, ill get on the case

another quick question, does anyone know if i can print off my own D777B/DL - Application for a digital tachograph driver card form or do i have to ring up and order one, thanks in advance

no1toker:
another quick question, does anyone know if i can print off my own D777B/DL - Application for a digital tachograph driver card form or do i have to ring up and order one, thanks in advance

You can print the form then fill it in and send it off :wink:

thanks tacho,

I’m doing mod 4 on Monday, I assumed they just sent you the tacho card after? Do I need to apply for one after? Thanks

spacemanZ10:
I’m doing mod 4 on Monday, I assumed they just sent you the tacho card after? Do I need to apply for one after? Thanks

If you have completed the Mod 4 as the last part of your CPC then they send you the CPC card automatically, the Tacho card however is a separate thing and needs to be applied for seperately. Only takes a few days to arrive and anyone can apply with only a car licence.

Cost is £32

gov.uk/government/publicati … river-card