Tacho card left in lorry overnight

hi ive just got home after parking up my lorry in the yard and realised i forgot to take my digi card out luckily the lorry will not be moved until i get in tomorrow morning as it is my unit that nobody else drives ive either lef it in the tacho or removed and placed on dash how do i explain or prove ive had my 11 hours if it has been left on other work

thanks
yatsay

If you left in on other work then just do a print out and write on it saying you left the card in on other work.

muckles:
If you left in on other work then just do a print out and write on it saying you left the card in on other work.

thanks i thought this would be the case got distracted when i started chatting to my driving instructor as i was getting ready to go home

Won’t be a problem if you have taken it out…But if you have left it in on other work.Then a printout will cover you.

No problem, DVSA allow drivers for being human and we all make mistakes, they are after constant or repeated fraud, yours is not being sent to the gallows to be hung at dawn
Even if the mode was left on crossed hammers other work or Poa, print out as others have said.

daftvader:
Won’t be a problem if you have taken it out…But if you have left it in on other work.Then a printout will cover you.

Get the printout signed by the traffic supervisor as well.

IndigoJo:

daftvader:

Why?

Why what?.

IndigoJo:

daftvader:

No need for that, vosa will see the truck ain’t moved so they wouldn’t be too bothered about it things like this happen sometimes as mentioned just write a few details on the back and maybe print out 2 copies one for you and one for the company.

daftvader:
Why what?.

Why get the traffic supervisor to sign it?

I did’nt write that piece.

daftvader:
I did’nt write that piece.

But you did write Why what? :smiley:

I was asking Indigo jo why get it signed by the traffic supervisor?

Haha…Yes i did…Been a long day…