Tacho card down load

Done some work for a large firm on a new contract, and each time their card reader wasn’t working so couldn’t down load my card.

Have now finished with that agency and will not be going there again, and over that past 2 week have called in a couple of times when passing to get it downloaded, and its still not fixed. Where do I stand regarding the requirement to allow them to down load it?

In my book, I’ve done more than my share to allow them the oppertunity to down load it, some is now 28 days ago, the managers don’t seem to care.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it.

Send them print-outs and ask them to confirm that they have received them, if they want a download to make an appointment when the machine is working and convenient to you.

You’re not required to download it, only make it available.

You’ve done your bit, ■■■■ 'em

waynedl:
You’re not required to download it, only make it available.

You’ve done your bit, [zb] 'em

This ^

You’re required by law to make the card available for download which you have, it’s up-to the company to have a card reader available to do the download, it seems to me that you’ve done more than the law requires already so forget it :wink:

As others have said you have already done all that is legally required of you. If they don’t seem bothered about it then just forget about it, it’s their problem not yours.

Paul

waddy640:
Send them print-outs and ask them to confirm that they have received them, if they want a download to make an appointment when the machine is working and convenient to you.

No need to do printouts, you have made your card available, the problem lies with the operator, not the driver.

By trying to download the card, the driver has made it available.