T T Express Oldham Ltd

A strange one,but a newly formed company TT Express Group ltd has mad an application for a new operators license for 50 vehs and 100 trailers from the same premises as the heading one.
The premises with common directors as TT Express Oldham ltd are owned by 889 trading Ltd a company that has recently being placed into receivership by Clydesdale Bank.

Typical ltd company, dodgey practice,

Typical company…

Practice. The wife becomes the director and the director becomes the company secretary. They trade exactly as they did previously and rob everybody all over again.

yourhavingalarf:
Typical company…

Practice. The wife becomes the director and the director becomes the company secretary. They trade exactly as they did previously and rob everybody all over again.

That’s it, u till they get taken to court and banned from being a director or company secretary , keeps happening in lots of industry tho, week in week out.

Gardner6LYT:
A strange one,but a newly formed company TT Express Group ltd has mad an application for a new operators license for 50 vehs and 100 trailers from the same premises as the heading one.
The premises with common directors as TT Express Oldham ltd are owned by 889 trading Ltd a company that has recently being placed into receivership by Clydesdale Bank.

pretty sure they run racing trucks,now that costs a fair few bob…so they have to get the dosh from somewhere

Just finished there this morning,broke a abs Suzi two weeks ago walked in this morning told they had a bill for£190 for call out.they told me I had to pay it out of my wages told em where to stick it and walked out.