?T limit except access/loading?

This may be a stupid question, but after a month of bin lorries i.e. Ignoring everything except height restrictions, I’ve forgotten if there is a difference between the two exceptions.

I saw one of each on a recent run and its had me thinking.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

jamesfwpurdy:
This may be a stupid question, but after a month of bin lorries i.e. Ignoring everything except height restrictions, I’ve forgotten if there is a difference between the two exceptions.

I saw one of each on a recent run and its had me thinking.

I’m not really sure I understand your question James. I’ve been on the bin lorries for about 4-5 months now and it still feels majorly wrong going down width, length, weight limits etc.

If theres a 6’6" limit I get sent down it to collect from the houses. The loaders know the roads and see me down. I obv avoid them if I’m not on a round but I have to.get down to the bins.

My question was whats the difference between 7.5t except for access and 7.5t except for loading? seen both on junctions quite close together.

jamesfwpurdy:
If theres a 6’6" limit I get sent down it to collect from the houses. The loaders know the roads and see me down. I obv avoid them if I’m not on a round but I have to.get down to the bins.

My question was whats the difference between 7.5t except for access and 7.5t except for loading? seen both on junctions quite close together.

None, the word is Except

There are basically two types of weight limit. Max 3Ton or 7.5T Except for unloading, loading, access, etc

Any sign can be amended with another sign on the post or within the design.

timed limit.JPG