T-Forms for swiss

Hi All, going Swiss/Italy on sunday,its over 8 years since i’ve done all this t-forms lark can any one give me some pointers please.I am getting t forms at western docks sunday going St louis clearing Muttenz tipping nr Chiasso but will still have stuff on for Milan and the truck has not been registered for Swiss all good fun…and i’ve got to find snow chains somewhere yet…

All quite straightforward, just present your T forms to French, then Swiss Customs in that order.

You need to buy a card to pay the Swiss road tax in the Swiss Customs office, then you get the tax from one of the many machines you will see. Take all of your vehicle docs with you when you park at St Louis, and DO NOT FORGET to take your tacho reading before you leave the cab. :blush: :blush: :blush:

It’s dead easy, a child could do it :wink:

If you want safe place to park near Milan,try Gamcos yard at Via Mestre,number 5,at Cernsusco del Naviglio,ten minute walk to the tube station if you want to eat and drink at the famous “Happy Hour”,in the centre of Milan,near the Duemo cathedral,there is an Autogrill cafe,for a few euros,you buy any drink you want,and eat as much hot and cold nibbles that are on the counter.You wont need to have a meal after,it is very filling,and get some eye candy in with all those hot office totties.There is a Ferrari shop around the corner,for 10,000 euros you can buy a FAKE F1 nose cone.At Gamcos,there are a few Portuguese trucks that park there,i have never heard of any problems.
Enjoy the Lavazza coffee.

You’ll need all the original documents for your wagon.
When you get to St Louis, take a note of your milage reading with you, all your vehicle documents, T-forms and a road tax payment method, usually a fuel card with that facility like a Shell card.
Take all the stuff with you to the second building, the one with about 6 large orange machines in front of it. Go in and go to the last booth on your right, marked Transit and Registration.
Present your vehicle doc’s and payment details to the person there. They’ll make up an Orange Card for you with all your details on it. They’ll probably take you to the ‘maschine with no brain’ (the tax payment machine inside :slight_smile: ), and watch you through the process of getting a Tax Slip, where you’ll need that milage reading. You then present your T-forms and tax slip to one of the other booths (the same person may take your T-forms and log you in themself). T-forms now have a bar code on them which are simply scanned into the Swiss Customs System. They them stamp everything up, note how many T-forms they’ve stamped on the back of one, stamp and sign there note and thats about it.
You then return to your wagon, drive through stopping at one of the two lane booths for a final check of your tax slip and T-forms and your free to go.
Give the T-forms for the consignment your tipping in Swiss to your agent at Muttenz. Do not give them the transit T-forms for your Italy consignment unless they specifically ask for them, even then make it absolutely clear to them that they are for delivery in Italy, not Swiss.
You’ll have at least a 30 minute wait at your agent, so be prepared for that. (If you can tell me who your agent is, I might be able to tell you where they are and what, if any, facilities are there).
Do your delivery once the agent says you can go, then down to Chiasso.

On arrival at the Chiasso parking area, complete your tax slip with your milage and sign it

From here I don’t actually know the system any more, I’m suggesting this is PROBABLY how it goes from my vague memory of the old system and the new system of returning into Germany or France from Swiss.
Take your remaining T-forms into the customs building and present them and your tax form to the Swiss customs. They’ll scan you out of their system take a copy of your tax slip and return one copy to you. Then go to Italian customs, present your T-forms and CMRs, they’ll scan you back into the EU. Presumably there’ll be an agent in Italy to clear you back into the EU.

No French Customs any more.

Thanks for taking the time for all that simon thats brilliant i’m going to print that off!!

My mate was sniffing round a Swiss job last week. Somewhere around Sadlers Farm area. Would that be the same job?

44 Tonne Ton:
My mate was sniffing round a Swiss job last week. Somewhere around Sadlers Farm area. Would that be the same job?

No

Good luck with trip and all that but who was you clearing with at muttenz?? Its being knocked down at the mo and our agent nord as moved so check that your agent was not in the main EX block.cheers Danny

daniel james page:
Good luck with trip and all that but who was you clearing with at muttenz?? Its being knocked down at the mo and our agent nord as moved so check that your agent was not in the main EX block.cheers Danny

I think that it is nord-have they moved far? cheers Mark

To felix transport 45 talstrasse arlseshiem.3rd junction off at the delemont motorway turn left and follow the road round to the right about 1km on the right park in felixs yard walk through the gate and they are on the 2nd floor.Hope this helps.cheers danny

Simon mentioned it, but make sure it is original V5C registration document, the tax machines are self explanatory. The card stays with the truck, if you lose it, it will cost you about 30CHF for replacement.

Thanks to all for your input-never thought i’d say it but i’ll be glad 2B in Italy !!

mb14:
Thanks to all for your input-never thought i’d say it but i’ll be glad 2B in Italy !!

Swiss is easy these days, we have at least 1 wagon tipping in there every week.

Thanks for all comments back in the UK now,yes it was easy and yes it was Nord,-my Boss wouldnt have it that they had moved and he made me go to the old place which is boarded up.

mb14:
Thanks for all comments back in the UK now,yes it was easy and yes it was Nord,-my Boss wouldnt have it that they had moved and he made me go to the old place which is boarded up.

To quote Coffee’, ‘your boss is a trumpet’. :smiley: