T Form- Switzerland

Ive got a run out to Zurich next week,done Swiss before but with ATA carnet,never a T Form,so i assume,collect T Form from agent in Dover,present it to UK customs,they stamp it,off i go.Question is, do I need to present it to French customs,or can i go straight to Swiss customs as im importing the goods.Any help would be great.Thanks

Just run straight to Swiss border. You present it to the french on the border, then the swiss.

Swiss use the CHEIF and all i did was go into Lord Warden House with my invoices and they would input the data. Then it was into the office to get my EUR1 stamped, put in your papers and grab a coffee while your number comes up.

The only time I have had to go to Swiss agent first was at Bardonnex when the French would not stamp a blank paper

Wheel Nut:
Swiss use the CHIEF system and all I did was go into Lord Warden House with my invoices and they would input the data. Then it was into the office to get my EUR1 stamped, put in your papers and grab a coffee while your number comes up.

The only time I have had to go to Swiss agent first was at Bardonnex when the French would not stamp a blank paper

Sorry CHIEF it means Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight

These days, with T-Forms, you go straight to the Swiss and miss out the French.
That’s only if you’re using the St Louis border, elsewhere has different rules, in fact every border is slightly different.
If the wagon you are using hasn’t been into Swiss before, you’ll need originals of all documents. The Swiss will then sort you out with the orange chipped card for paying road tax. Don’t forget to take your milage reading with you.