T&Dcarisio ldd

just read the first instalment really interesting and great pics paul binns daf space cab is a cracker great stuff t&d. also tk dave says ldd will become a regular feature im not saying its got anything to do with me but i did suggest that they adopt it in a thread on here about what truck mag you buy :laughing: :laughing: the power of trucknet today t&d tomorow the world :laughing: :laughing:

Haven’t seen the Carisio story in T&D yet 'cos I heven’t been to the UK for a couple of weeks (hurrah!!) but I did read it in the German ‘Trucker’ magazine a couple of weeks ago.
The T&D story must me a bit more detailed,'cos the German version was only 3 pages with mostly pics.

Tch! my arithmetic is bad,it was 4 pages…

…here’s the first one…

Nice line up of trucks in that picture Keith. I feel a trip to the newsagents coming on shortly to get this months T & D.

ooohhhh! look! :stuck_out_tongue:

Proper Trucks,

any British Trucks in it? Nah, didnt think so

Got T&D this afternoon, great feature and I’m looking forward to part two.

Brings back great memories when I first started driving in F86’s , F88/89’s, Scania 111’s and ERF A Serices.

Pete

and Scania still looked good in those days :smiley:

Read this article last week - bought the magazine mainly for this article and thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to part 2!

Anybody read the article on Rongai Transport in Kenya. Saw a video about this company a few weeks ago.

They run old Leylands (the newest about 35 years old) doing sky high mileages on what are nothing more than dirt tracks.

After seeing this, I have no case to complain about a driving job in this country!

an absolutely fantastic piece of journalism from craig. i cannot wait for the second instalment.
keep up the good work craig.