T&D Fleet Focus.... RH FREIGHT

Coffeeholic:
I read it and funnily enough I thought of you and guessed you might have a … err… mmmhhh… a response shall we say. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

yes and the same thing went through my mind.

loads of good long term drivers have left RH and there are still some… like myself… who think that things must get better!!! sorry dude, :exclamation: there not :unamused: . with over 90 eastern block drivers doing 99.9% of euro work and now loading and unloading within the uk :open_mouth: the question is :question: :question: what’s going to be left for the rh british fleet… :bulb: only time will tell… as for the T&D fleet focus …well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: says it all…hi jon :grimacing: Well at least there is one good dude in the office!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
For the latest “comedy instalment” check out this weeks Commercial Motor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Seems the original criticism attracted some attention from messrs “PAP” and “NB”… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
You really still can see no wrong ?

Sorry if i got you into mire “DS” :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
Enough from me on this one, Its a waste of energy
I just hope people DONT believe everything they read

johnny:
the work can be pretty grotty at times and the management lacks the ability to co-ordinate the fleet properly.
i know for a fact that recently the office staff changed the way they operate, they now have a system whereby the country is divided into north and south and the ports, office staff are assigned an area and that is their responsibility

…quite often drivers travelling between the areas can become lost in the system in other words the north team don’t know that the south team have sent a couple of trucks into the north and vice-versa

I hope they don’t start work as air traffic control. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Like others never seen an article from T&D fleet focus, where they have poor rating.

JB:
Can i stop laughing now? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: … “well managed”… stop it my ribs hurt :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I could write SO much more on this subject… But i cant afford the libel bills :unamused: :unamused:

Though I`m prolly wrong, I personnelly think the articles in the mags are in some way “sponsored” IMHO

Are RH really so bad to work for?

Please tell !!

:confused:

Are you going to or already there webby?
If you can put up with all the stuff mentioned already? for instance waiting in thurrock depot on friday night for a minibus to drive back to lenton(which one of the drivers has to drive)… with all your weeks gear… along with ten other drivers…
Or Stripping antiquated tilts out in rain and wind to load steel or machinery on a regular basis…
Or having 15 ton on the arse and 1 ton in the first two bays… and being told you HAVE to run with it
It was a cracking job… i wouldnt change anything and if the job was the same now as when i started i`d go back at the drop of a hat… BUT IT ISNT…
I couldnt cope with collecting freight, taking it back to notts and watching foreign drivers running out to Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany etc etc etc.
Yes i know thats business for you and a sign of the times :unamused:
The units are well specced… even though they are premiums… underbunk fridge, a/c, all electrics, pioneer sat-nav built in now too!!
And you could earn good money- £500-600 take home every week(although my contacts tell me the foreigners are doing a lot of the uk work now too-hence a drop in hours and nights out)
One things for sure webby- Rh wont go bust anytime soon

Moving into Nottingham in a couple of months and heard they are a good place to work from people down here.

It probably is still a good job webby… i`m just bitter and twisted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1st of all… sorry for resurrecting this post :wink:
I`ve had it on VERY reliable information that ;-

1. No more weekend work for normal mon-fri trampers as its “cheaper” to use the large numbers of eastern european subbies (wont call them ■■■■■■■■ as its deemed offensive by rh management)
  2. No more bank holiday work as its cheaper to use ■■■■■■■■■ whoops sorry :laughing: EASTERN EUROPEAN SUBBIES
  3. Ra… Eastern european subbies now outnumber Uk drivers
    What a sorry state of affairs for a once proud Nottinghamshire haulier

Hear hear mate