T&D Best truck ever

In this months issue they’ve got the results of the best truck ever.
it turns out that the Daf XF is the best.
Don’t get me wrong it is a nice truck but i think they’ve fiddled the voting :open_mouth:
how can they count a 95 XF and a 105 XF as the same truck when they are slightly different but they count a scania 111 and a scania 141 as different for voting when its the same truck but with a different engine :confused:
doesn’t have anything to do with Trucking voting for daf as well :wink: :wink:

DAFs RULE!! And dont forget it… :smiling_imp:

:grimacing: :grimacing:

Coddy:
DAFs RULE!! And dont forget it… :smiling_imp:

:grimacing: :grimacing:

DAF’s are like the BORG, they assimilate the competition “We are the DAF, resistence is futile:exclamation: :open_mouth: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Of course XF’s are the best :sunglasses: :laughing:

I have been sentenced to DAF, all I want is time off for reasonable behaviour and my Actros back please. This thing is as flat as, the bunk is too low, there isn’t a decent handy stowage for stuff you need now, without climbing over the hump some fool left in the middle, and lifting the bed. The top bunk, which I prefer, is too close to the roof, oh, and the radio is worse than useless. The only good point is that the mid lift is a steering axle, so no sideways slips on roundabouts when loaded.

welshboyinspain:
how can they count a 95 XF and a 105 XF as the same truck when they are slightly different

one says XF95 and the other says XF105 :laughing:

gimme a TGX or actros any day :sunglasses:

Your all wrong :exclamation: :exclamation: Yes the SSC XF is a dam good truck to work and live in but its not the best ever :exclamation:
Now the Scania 143 is the best ever and if any of you think other wise, well your all MUPPETS :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :wink:

clyde:
Your all wrong :exclamation: :exclamation: Yes the SSC XF is a dam good truck to work and live in but its not the best ever :exclamation:
Now the Scania 143 is the best ever and if any of you think other wise, well your all MUPPETS :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :wink:

well call me a muppet!! the 143 is a nice truck, but with chuff all space, the xf95 is much better than the 105 i have now

I’d rather have an XF than what I’m driving now, how the devil the Magnum managed to get 5th god only knows. Theres plenty of room in the Magnum, all of which is wasted, where as the XF (SSC) has plenty of room and good storage. The only other truck I’ve found with as good a use of space, and I know I’m going to pick up some flak for this, is the Stralis AS Hightop. You can keep the 143, there no leg space for someone thats over 6ft behind the wheel as the seat doesnt go back on the runners far enough, which is exactly the same problem that Renault seem to have… an artic cab with 7.5t space.

SWraith:
I’d rather have an XF than what I’m driving now, how the devil the Magnum managed to get 5th god only knows. Theres plenty of room in the Magnum, all of which is wasted, where as the XF (SSC) has plenty of room and good storage. The only other truck I’ve found with as good a use of space, and I know I’m going to pick up some flak for this, is the Stralis AS Hightop. You can keep the 143, there no leg space for someone thats over 6ft behind the wheel as the seat doesnt go back on the runners far enough, which is exactly the same problem that Renault seem to have… an artic cab with 7.5t space.

that’s because there was only four trucks in the competition :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: