Switzerland?

As some of you might know I currently live in the US of A but this may not last. Mrs J may have a very big job offer with a move to Switzerland. I have a valid UK class 1 including driver CPC. Just wanted to know about the validity of this in Switzerland and also does anyone have any idea of job availability. My German is very limited but will possibly be living in a German speaking area.

As its a uk/eu license you’ll be fine. Of course the language is important, doesnt matter if its french or german but you’d still get a start. 4-5k€ a month is easily doable with switzerland as your main residence.

Thanks for the reply. Its not certain we will move but looking at all options just in case.

Give Barrington freight ltd a shout to ask about work, they do vans to artics to and from Switzerland from the UK, they are based in Essex.
They may have contacts for work in Switzerland.The quality of life is the most superior of all of Europe, expensive to live there, another option is German or Italian haulage firms that go there.

Thanks for the reply, we can do expensive we used to live in central Manhattan! $6000 a month for a 2 bed apartment

Berthod transports in Sion have a good reputation. Maybe a little to far south for you if you’re moving to a German speaking part, but still worth a try…

berthodtransports.ch/