Switchy and the Mail

switchlogic:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

switchlogic:
Nope, you’re at best rude [zb] so I’ll politely refuse your offer. Its all out there if you’re desperate to know. I have no secrets. Have a good evening Sir X

That’s fine, I’ll just take an educated guess that it’s to do with you being a sandwich short of a picnic.
I’ll leave it at that as you’re just an insignificant attention seeking ex truck driver.
As for my evening, thank you I will, I’d wish you the same but truthfully I really don’t care.

You don’t care so much you post several times about it. You need to work harder on that not caring act old fruit, it’s not very convincing so far. Bon nuit

Jesus…

You could just post the answer.

Save you looking like you enjoy the chase.

Grumpy and I don’t agree on much…but I think he’s right with you.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Grumpy_old_trucker:
That’s fine, I’ll just take an educated guess that it’s to do with you being a sandwich short of a picnic.
I’ll leave it at that as you’re just an insignificant attention seeking ex truck driver.
As for my evening, thank you I will, I’d wish you the same but truthfully I really don’t care.

You are an ex trucker now. A shelf stacker at ASDA right? :stuck_out_tongue:

DVLA medical department are a pain in the ■■■ to deal with. My dad had sleep apnea and it took him months to get his license back despite both his doctor and his consultant telling DVLA he was fine to drive (car license).

Monkey241:
Jesus…

No I just don’t see why I should answer his question after months of him jumping on every topic that mentions me with some lame arse put down. The only reason he wants to now is he thinks it’s something embarrassing or that I’m ashamed of. It’s like when people post about me putting a truck in a ditch as if it’s some dirty secret I’m ashamed and of and not seeing the irony in the fact they use a picture that I took and is on my blog. You all know my licence was suspended on health grounds because I TOLD YOU. It’s not a dark secret that someone has unearthed to embarrass me.

Nearly dying in long run gave me something super valuable, perspective on what’s important. Which is very very little when it comes down to it. Family, friends, happiness. Certainly not anonymous Trucknetters and really not Daily Express gammons. Try it, I recommend it. I used a gatepost but a tree would suffice.

Nos da pawb

adam277:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

DVLA medical department are a pain in the ■■■ to deal with. My dad had sleep apnea and it took him months to get his license back despite both his doctor and his consultant telling DVLA he was fine to drive (car license).

Not even anything as glamorous as Asda shelf stacking. I’m currently married to my sofa. But on upside my doctor has called me in for an appointment so that’s positive. Only took DVLA 6 months to ask the Doctor.

switchlogic:

Monkey241:
Jesus…

No I just don’t see why I should answer his question after months of him jumping on every topic that mentions me with some lame arse put down. The only reason he wants to now is he thinks it’s something embarrassing or that I’m ashamed of. It’s like when people post about me putting a truck in a ditch as if it’s some dirty secret I’m ashamed and of and not seeing the irony in the fact they use a picture that I took and is on my blog. You all know my licence was suspended on health grounds because I TOLD YOU. It’s not a dark secret that someone has unearthed to embarrass me.

Nearly dying in long run gave me something super valuable, perspective on what’s important. Which is very very little when it comes down to it. Family, friends, happiness. Certainly not anonymous Trucknetters and really not Daily Express gammons. Try it, I recommend it. I used a gatepost but a tree would suffice.

Nos da pawb

I’m not sure I need a near death experience to grasp what’s important to me [emoji6]

As for gammon etc - I tend not to entertain anyone who references skin tone as an insult. I used to jail folk for it.

Now I just laugh and move on.
[emoji23]

switchlogic:

adam277:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Not even anything as glamorous as Asda shelf stacking. I’m currently married to my sofa. But on upside my doctor has called me in for an appointment so that’s positive. Only took DVLA 6 months to ask the Doctor.

I was referring to Grumpy_Old_Trucker.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Last week I went for an interview at Asda to do home deliveries as I’m bored, whilst there it was mentioned about shelf stacking on 8 hour nights 3 days a week at £11 an hour, (more than some transport firms are offering drivers).

I start next week, so enjoy your traffic queues, enjoy the office wallers watching you pick your nose on camera, enjoy the gaffer sitting in front of his computer tracking your every move, enjoy waiting for the mobile phone to ring to add another collection when you thought you were in for an early finish.
Finally enjoy sleeping in a truck, I’ve had my time, I’m off to stack shelves, that’s if you lot get off your arses and deliver the goods.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 2&t=169649

adam277:

switchlogic:

adam277:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

I was referring to Grumpy_Old_Trucker.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Last week I went for an interview at Asda to do home deliveries as I’m bored, whilst there it was mentioned about shelf stacking on 8 hour nights 3 days a week at £11 an hour, (more than some transport firms are offering drivers).

I start next week, so enjoy your traffic queues, enjoy the office wallers watching you pick your nose on camera, enjoy the gaffer sitting in front of his computer tracking your every move, enjoy waiting for the mobile phone to ring to add another collection when you thought you were in for an early finish.
Finally enjoy sleeping in a truck, I’ve had my time, I’m off to stack shelves, that’s if you lot get off your arses and deliver the goods.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 2&t=169649

Ah I see. I tend not to notice his posts unless he’s trying to have a go. Surprise surprise he’s a hypocrite then. Shocked. Said no one.

Entertaining how many people who don’t care are replying repeatedly :smiley:

No I just don’t see why I should answer his question after months of him jumping on every topic that mentions me with some lame arse put down

I don’t see why you or any members should be bullied into posting personal details.

D.Thompson:

No I just don’t see why I should answer his question after months of him jumping on every topic that mentions me with some lame arse put down

I don’t see why you or any members should be bullied into posting personal details.

Are you surprised , these are knuckle dragging brexit supporters , the type you see in every town at the weekend , ■■■■■■ up , fighting & making a total embarrassment of themselves .
Us remainers need to rise above the abuse , switcholic should of done the same , not allowed himself to be dragged down to there level

I’m amazed anyone should request people to disclose their medical history on any thread :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
think about it :sunglasses:

dozy:

D.Thompson:

Are you surprised , these are knuckle dragging brexit supporters , the type you see in every town at the weekend , ■■■■■■ up , fighting & making a total embarrassment of themselves .
Us remainers need to rise above the abuse , switcholic should of done the same , not allowed himself to be dragged down to there level

Now that is irony.

dozy:

Excellent. Coming from a man with an IQ beginning with a decimal point this is delicious irony :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

dozy:

Excellent. Coming from a man with an IQ beginning with a decimal point this is delicious irony :smiley: :smiley:

To be fair I think that might be a lesson in top notch trolling. A personality created to look a certain way, the forum fool, being one of the few to side with me. It’s trolling at its best! Maybe.

Yup, I’ll concede that; a man with barely intelligible English in one post who then submits a work worthy of a Bard. Hmmmm, suspicious :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The actual politics in the article aside, my main beef is the half-truths, misleading info and out & out lies it contains. Surely, if you are happy with how it was represented, your journalistic integrity is questionable.
It’s all very well saying it’s opinion based, but you’re not daft and I would imagine you’d give an opinion with at least a little pinky dangled in the pool of truth. :imp:

Isn’t this getting all a little bit personal now?

toonsy:

+1 You carnt disgree with that. Think if I was get ripped to pieces like this, I would give this site a miss.

the maoster:

dozy:

Surely you must see dozy is a troll. Come on its so obvious. I actually respect his commitment to the role

elsa Lad:

toonsy:

+1 You carnt disgree with that. Think if I was get ripped to pieces like this, I would give this site a miss.

Depends on your definition of ‘ripped to pieces’. It’s clear many of you find the idea of people disagreeing with you horrifying, it’s what makes me smile. Being ripped to pieces on Trucknet or the Daily Express even doesn’t really have the impact or the importance some of you imagine. It does however drive great engagement numbers. I’m 44 in 3 weeks. I’ve spent a lifetime being a gay leftie liberal (latterly YouTubing) Trucker in the transport industry, I’ve been through the wringer a few times at this stage.

So yeah. I’m not leaving that easily