Switchy and the Mail

He is not very well informed, lacks experience, has an opinion and craves media attention.
He could be the next PM.

DCPCFML:

switchlogic:
FFS should I be paying you rent too? :smiley: Who knew triggering morons was such a satisfying pastime. Sleep well my charming friend x

Typcial predictable leftie snowflake response. Incapable of answering hard questions and responding to truths, just do whatever you can to divert the attention away/change the subject and resort to ad hominems.

Think your comments are very harsh DCPCFML, whether I agree or disagree with someone’s views it’s not a reason to rip someone to pieces over.

You started a thread about going to Aylesbury and you had the pee taken out of you, so you got the thread taken down by the ops. So think before you let rip and insult people as you have proved you don’t like it when it’s done to you.

Guess you start on me now :unamused: as you seem to have issues.

elsa Lad:

DCPCFML:

switchlogic:
FFS should I be paying you rent too? :smiley: Who knew triggering morons was such a satisfying pastime. Sleep well my charming friend x

Typcial predictable leftie snowflake response. Incapable of answering hard questions and responding to truths, just do whatever you can to divert the attention away/change the subject and resort to ad hominems.

Think your comments are very harsh DCPCFML, whether I agree or disagree with someone’s views it’s not a reason to rip someone to pieces over.

You started a thread about going to Aylesbury and you had the pee taken out of you, so you got the thread taken down by the ops. So think before you let rip and insult people as you have proved you don’t like it when it’s done to you.

Guess you start on me now :unamused: as you seem to have issues.

What makes it hilarious is he’s disagreeing with views and ranting about something entirely made up in his own head. And I’m the dense one.

switchlogic:

Harry Monk:
You are entitled to your opinion but I disagree with it.

Of course and absolutely, but don’t make entire posts based on lies about what I said.

I didn’t. The simple fact is that I’ve been driving trucks since 1986 and I have never seen pay increases in the road transport sector like I have seen this year, and we aren’t even at the busy time of year yet.

I don’t agree that there will be long-term damage from leaving the eu, just as I didn’t agree that we would enter a massive recession if we voted for Brexit in 2016. I personally think that leaving the eu is the best thing we have ever done and am proud to have been on the winning side.

elsa Lad:

DCPCFML:

switchlogic:

No. The comments are entirely warranted when you have a sift through his posting history and see his attacks and abuse in response to anyone who has dared to disagree with him on Brexit or the EU. He tries to lie his way out of everything, as evidenced in this very thread, claiming that he never said things when they’re right there in the [zb]ing quotes from the article :unamused: . He does it every . single . time .

DCPCFML:

elsa Lad:

DCPCFML:

switchlogic:

No. The comments are entirely warranted when you have a sift through his posting history and see his attacks and abuse in response to anyone who has dared to disagree with him on Brexit or the EU. He tries to lie his way out of everything, as evidenced in this very thread, claiming that he never said things when they’re right there in the [zb]ing quotes from the article :unamused: . He does it every . single . time .

Prove it. The only liar here is you. Not very bright are you.

I’m curious to know how this ended up in the Daily Express. Did they contact you or did you contact them?

DCPCFML:
AND WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD POSSIBLY BE THE REASON FOR THAT, MR. VERNON ■■?

Brexit. I mentioned it a couple of paraagraphs in.

DCPCFML:
Could it be… maybe… just possibly… have something to do with the opening of the floodgates to cheap Eastern European labour at that time■■? No, surely not!!! /s That is just pure coincidence and has had absolutely nothing to do with the wages being static/gone down for the past 17 to 18 years!!! /s

No, not a coincidence, it’s Brexit, I mentioned it a couple of paragraphs in

DCPCFML:
Just like it’s pure coincidence that the wages have risen 50-300% the moment all the cheap Eastern European labour all went back home!!! :unamused:

No not a coincidence, Brexit, I mentioned it a couple of paragraphs in

DCPCFML:
Unbelievable how utterly dense some people are.

Yes, it really is. Decent level of self awareness you have at least.

Maybe you should stop digging that hole you’re in so furiously.

Harry Monk:
I’m curious to know how this ended up in the Daily Express. Did they contact you or did you contact them?

Freelance journalist who I did a BBC story a while back rang me up.

switchlogic:

Are you for real? IT’S RIGHT THERE IN THE [ZB]ING POST I WROTE. The quote IS FROM THE ARTICLE WHERE YOU SAID THOSE EXACT WORDS that you are now denying. The same way you’re denying have ever said what Harry has QUOTED you saying too. WTF is wrong with you? Please, just do me a favour and go back to your own site where you can insta-delete everybody who doesn’t agree with you. JHC.

:angry:

DCPCFML:

switchlogic:

Are you for real? IT’S RIGHT THERE IN THE [ZB]ING POST I WROTE. The quote IS FROM THE ARTICLE WHERE YOU SAID THOSE EXACT WORDS that you are now denying. The same way you’re denying have ever said what Harry has QUOTED you saying too. WTF is wrong with you? Please, just do me a favour and go back to your own site where you can insta-delete everybody who doesn’t agree with you. JHC.

What exact words? That the pay raise isn’t Brexit related? Surely you’re not quite as stupid as this is making you look?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:unamused:

switchlogic:

Harry Monk:

I think they stitched you up from the word “Go” where you were described as a “Remoaner”.

How any truck driver cannot see the reversal of 15 years of wage stagnation as a Good Thing is completely beyond me. I doubt you will receive much support for your views from truck drivers.

Harry Monk:

switchlogic:

Harry Monk:

I think they stitched you up from the word “Go” where you were described as a “Remoaner”.

How any truck driver cannot see the reversal of 15 years of wage stagnation as a Good Thing is completely beyond me. I doubt you will receive much support for your views from truck drivers.

It’s truly a masterpiece isn’t it? :smiley: They’ve stitched him up like a kipper and he’s too dim to even realise it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Probably quite proud of himself that he managed to get his dial in the paper and shill his website (again), but to every onlooker he’s just outed himself as a colossal trumpet and tossed any credibility he may have still had right into the weeds. As you say, with the exception of Franglais and HK Loss, he is unlikely to garner any support of his views from other truckers. One can only hope that the article remains in place on the Express’ website for years and decades to come as a lasting reminder of this guy’s mind-boggling idiocy. Talk about an own goal :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

DCPCFML:
go back to your own site where you can insta-delete everybody who doesn’t agree with you. JHC.

Can’t even get that right can you

DCPCFML:

Harry Monk:

switchlogic:

Harry Monk:

It’s truly a masterpiece isn’t it? :smiley: They’ve stitched him up like a kipper and he’s too dim to even realise it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Probably quite proud of himself that he managed to get his dial in the paper and shill his website (again), but to every onlooker he’s just outed himself as a colossal trumpet and tossed any credibility he may have still had right into the weeds. As you say, with the exception of Franglais and HK Loss, he is unlikely to garner any support of his views from other truckers. One can only hope that the article remains in place on the Express’ website for years and decades to come as a lasting reminder of this guy’s mind-boggling idiocy. Talk about an own goal :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Says the snowflake getting all in a tizzy about nothing.

Harry Monk:

switchlogic:

Harry Monk:

Nope, just you and the other prize Trucknet ■■■ have done that by making out I said things I didn’t. You’re even doing it in this post! Better luck next time.

DCPCFML:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:unamused:

So that is me denying Brexit caused the lift? Despite the fact I LITERALLY said otherwise? You’re one of those hilarious types who have a very high opinion of your own intelligence despite being mostly stupid. Your lack of reading comprehension wouldn’t be acceptable in a ten year old. Bless

I can see his point really easily and its a thoughtful one too - just cos theres a payrise doesnt mean its a good thing for the economy.

I know its hard to grasp the nuance but do try cos its worth it.

I suppose an analogy is with people who graffiti - yeah im sure to you it looks great and you express whats in your soul…but come morning somebodys got to clean it all up.

switchlogic:

robroy:
As Mick Jagger once said…‘‘You can’t always get what you want’’ so in my view play with the hand you are dealt…and ffs move on.

If Farage and the likes followed this advice we’d still be in the EU

Well… you’re looking at 40 years and a dose of Unicorn ■■■ if you’re thinking of campaigning to rejoin

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk