Switchy and the Mail

Beetlejuice:

switchlogic:

Wheel Nut:
Seconds out. Ive forgotten which round we are up to but will sit back and relax! :laughing:

We are not going back into the EU anytime soon Luke, so why not get on with it and try to be more positive about the situation :wink:
Did you lose your right to drive a van then? The universal credit money is an absolute joke to live on, surely doing parcels would see you right until you get the entitlement back,have you passed a medical ?

Because with the worst government of my lifetime there’s F all to be positive about. Yeah we aren’t returning. I’ll be positive when this chancer PM and his shambolic government is gone.

My licence was suspended, all of it. Otherwise you are spot on and I’d be driving a van or taxi by now. Yes medical has been done now waiting for that horror show to get their arse into gear.

And yeah Universal Credit is a disaster and now gone down £20 a week which sounds like nothing when you’re working but is an enormous amount for UC claimants

I’ll be positive when this chancer PM and his shambolic government is gone.

I hope you are not holding your breath, for me picking Sir Keir Rodney Starmer KCB QC as leader has made Labours chance of winning the next election almost impossible i wasn’t a big fan of Jessa but i would have preferred him over Sir Starmer.

Bin Man:

I hope you are not holding your breath, for me picking Sir Keir Rodney Starmer KCB QC as leader has made Labours chance of winning the next election almost impossible i wasn’t a big fan of Jessa but i would have preferred him over Sir Starmer.

I had great hopes for Starmer, I voted for him and supported him but sadly while I think he’d be a decent PM his lack of personality is made starkly obvious up against Johnson and as it stands he wouldn’t win

switchlogic:
Universal Credit is a disaster and now gone down £20 a week which sounds like nothing when you’re working but is an enormous amount for UC claimants

You should try it when you have savings and then have to see them burnt by the corresponding DWP ‘reduction’ just to eat and pay the ‘reduced’ council tax bill.
Let alone having to sign off for the crime of taking some cash out of your property.
I never even got the 20 quid for some reason but they did have to pay me back for over charging me for my savings from the start of my claim.

switchlogic:

I had great hopes for Starmer,
[/quote]
You think that being ruled by Brussells and paying them money we can’t afford for the privilege of providing jobs for EU workers at the expense of our own and stitching up our pensioners ( and UC claimants ) to pay for it all is good for us.
Exactly what’s the supposed big difference between Boris and Starmer both Globalists with a penchant for the Collective in all its forms.

switchlogic:

Bin Man:

I had great hopes for Starmer, I voted for him and supported him but sadly while I think he’d be a decent PM his lack of personality is made starkly obvious up against Johnson and as it stands he wouldn’t win

Andrew Burnham is the only one i would vote for if i had the chance.

youtu.be/rv7A9sh4bQ0

switchlogic:
https://youtu.be/rv7A9sh4bQ0

They don’t need to bring foreign drivers in to do the work all they need to do is temporarily drop the need for DCPC and let all those licence holders who are not driving (that we keep hearing about here) back to work.

switchlogic:

Sad, but might be true.

And to answer this

Carryfast:
Exactly what’s the supposed big difference between Boris and Starmer

One was sacked from his job (as a journalist) for lying.
One was a defence lawyer, who was knighted for his services to the CPS and DPP.

Who gets the vote of Joe Public as prospective PM? The one who might be a laugh down the pub!
Do we chose financial advisors, teachers or surgeons the same way?

Bin Man:
They don’t need to bring foreign drivers in to do the work all they need to do is temporarily drop the need for DCPC and let all those licence holders who are not driving (that we keep hearing about here) back to work.

That and don’t break their backs by using them as warehouse labourers when they’ve got them.
Might as well also drop the need for a digi tacho card for such emergency returns to work when a log book is a legal document subject to exactly the same rules regarding its accuracy as a digi tacho manual entry.

Franglais:

switchlogic:

Sad, but might be true.

And to answer this

Carryfast:

Who gets the vote of Joe Public as prospective PM? The one who might be a laugh down the pub!

A defence lawyer…hmm. one can be quite cynical about defence lawyers and their propensity to play with the truth.
Nor was his record as DPP stellar.

Seem to recall one or two little scandals. Much of the recent controversy over ■■■■ convictions can be traced back to changes he made as DPP. Then of course there’s the little issue of Saville and grooming.

As for the argument of electing the bloke who might be a laugh down the pub, human nature is to trust who you can relate to.

Do we choose surgeons etc?
I thought they professionally qualified through years of study and on the job training. I’m not sure what the professional qualification is for a politician but clearly neither have it.

They both have years of on the job training though only one has held any Ministerial office.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Franglais:

‘Carryfast’:

Not wishing to defend Bozo in the slightest ( he’s a closet Remainer ) this might be a bit inconvenient to your case for Starmer.Notwithstanding the fact of wanting to keep us tied to the EUSSR Collective and our net contributor status as part of that.
medium.com/@lucynevitt/starmers … fabd38bb6d

Monkey241:
I thought they professionally qualified through years of study and on the job training.

To be fair if a surgeon diagnoses the need for a gall bladder removal and then does a kidney transplant as Boris has done in the case of ‘Brexit’ the patient would have every right to question his credibility.
The truth is Boris’ idea of ‘Brexit’ was to sign EU law into the UK statute book and sign us up to a few even worse UN deals as a bonus.

Monkey241:

Franglais:

switchlogic:

Sad, but might be true.

And to answer this

Carryfast:

A defence lawyer…hmm. one can be quite cynical about defence lawyers and their propensity to play with the truth.
Nor was his record as DPP stellar.

Seem to recall one or two little scandals. Much of the recent controversy over ■■■■ convictions can be traced back to changes he made as DPP. Then of course there’s the little issue of Saville and grooming.

As for the argument of electing the bloke who might be a laugh down the pub, human nature is to trust who you can relate to.

I thought they professionally qualified through years of study and on the job training. I’m not sure what the professional qualification is for a politician but clearly neither have it.

They both have years of on the job training though only one has held any Ministerial office.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Monkey241:

We can certainly choose surgeons for elective procedures. We can ask for 2nd opinions, and go with, or reject, whoever we choose. We talk to our GP about who we are referred to.

Monkey241:
Seem to recall one or two little scandals.

Depends on your definition of scandal, but I grant you that Johnson is the clear leader there.

Monkey241:

Yes.
One used his professional training at the bar to undertake pro bono work.
One used his ministerial role to get free home decor and holidays.

Franglais:

switchlogic:

Sad, but might be true.

And to answer this

Carryfast:

Which just goes to show that the honours system is corrupt. Two wrongs don’t make a right you cannot excuse Starmer’s failings at the CPS just because the current PM has failings.

Carryfast:
Exactly what’s the supposed big difference between Boris and Starmer both Globalists with a penchant for the Collective in all its forms.

IQ number.

Bin Man:

switchlogic:

Bin Man:

Andrew Burnham is the only one i would vote for if i had the chance.

Yes. Labour need to be brutal and dump Starmer for Burnham. He has the personality to go up against Johnson

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
Universal Credit is a disaster and now gone down £20 a week which sounds like nothing when you’re working but is an enormous amount for UC claimants

You should try it when you have savings and then have to see them burnt by the corresponding DWP ‘reduction’ just to eat and pay the ‘reduced’ council tax bill.
Let alone having to sign off for the crime of taking some cash out of your property.
I never even got the 20 quid for some reason but they did have to pay me back for over charging me for my savings from the start of my claim.

FFS :smiley: you always have to be more hard done by no matter what anyone says. Like a ■■■■ measuring contest but to find shortest.

Yes. Labour need to be brutal and dump Starmer for Burnham. He has the personality to go up against Johnson

youtu.be/DwRw4_sevCQ?t=44

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

switchlogic:

Sad, but might be true.

And to answer this

Carryfast:

Which just goes to show that the honours system is corrupt. Two wrongs don’t make a right you cannot excuse Starmer’s failings at the CPS just because the current PM has failings.

If “two wrongs made a right” Johnson would be soooo right…
But, please tell us about Starmers failings at the CPS? (Sorry, my www here is a bit slow, and it hasnt yet downloaded Johnsons failngs)(been on the case since last Tuesday) I wont argue about the honours system, because it is very flawed, however, I wont accept that Starmers award was “corrupt”, and I don`t think (remembering site rules) you would either.