Switchy and the Mail

Is that all you have left after your previous opinionated Argument?

It’s been fun

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Nos da

Incidentally as an ex copper tirade of abuse would invite further action.

I’ve missed that; perhaps tone down the hyperbole?

Whatever you say. Nos da pawb

Indeed.
Whatever I say

Monkey241:
Indeed.
Whatever I say

Ok

Well I think its fair to say all parties involved here have came across as childish fools, well done lads

It was a robust discussion!!

Nearly there again:
Well I think its fair to say all parties involved here have came across as childish fools, well done lads

I couldn’t agree more.

Rule 3 also covers
Personal Attacks. Attack the post but not the poster.

Nearly there again:

Couldn’t agree more, but I would like to say, politics aside, that I do hope that Mr Switch gets his licence issues sorted.

GORDON 50:

Nearly there again:

Couldn’t agree more, but I would like to say, politics aside, that I do hope that Mr Switch gets his licence issues sorted.

Yes I agree, I wouldn’t wish the DVLA Medical Division on anybody.

Thanks chaps. Did medical Thursday so probably be back at some point within the next 3 and a half years (Im naturally optimistic)

Nearly there again:

OK

switchlogic:

Nearly there again:

OK

Best of luck in your medical but you don’t appear very happy. Maybe a new career would be good for you.

Nearly there again:

switchlogic:

Nearly there again:

OK

Best of luck in your medical but you don’t appear very happy. Maybe a new career would be good for you.

That doesn’t make a huge amount of sense but ok

Nearly there again:

Its absolutely pathetic.

switchlogic:

Nearly there again:
Maybe a new career would be good for you.

That doesn’t mean a huge amount of sense but ok

Unfortunately that’s also more or less what the UC Jobsearch committment says and they are inclined to get more pushy as time goes on.

jakethesnake:

Nearly there again:

Its absolutely pathetic.

Ok

Hmm.

You had a accident in your private car if iv got that right, so how does the process work that leads them to suspend the driving licence,
Is it if your in a serious accident they just automatically report your details to the department
Like who decides, we have to notify someone this person has a hgv drivers licence
Serious question, very curious as to how it works.
Good luck with getting your license back are you feeling good and confident about it, if so you should have no problem