Switchlogic (Luke)

I know we all have a community on here, whether we get on with each other or with Luke it would be nice to give him some support at the moment. It’s not my place to post his sad familty news on here and hope the mods don’t mind me pointing you to his website were you can read about it yourselves. I just think some best wishes from our truck community would be nice for him right now. I personally wish Luke, his family and his families close friends my best wishes at a very sad time for them.

www.lorry-driver.com

Thanks.

Condolences Luke & Family…

Saw this earlier on Facebook, awful news. Condolences to Luke and his family

Luke,very sorry to read about your loss.
Keep your chin up mate.

Just read the news on twitter,such tragic news. May I offer my sincere condolences to Luke and his family at this sad time.
May they find strength in all the messages on here and other social media sites.

RIP

Such a tragedy my heart goes out to his family, taken far too early r.i.p

sorry to hear your awful news hope you can draw strength from the happier times to get you through. sad day.

Condoleance mon ami , Luke. For you and your family

Condolences Luke and to your family

Steve

So sorry to be reading this Luke, words fail me at such times. RIP driver.

Rip. Condolences to you and yours Luke

Sorry to hear your awful news,Luke.I have expressed my feelings elsewhere,but no harm in doing so again. Heartfelt condolences to you all.

I don’t go on Twitter or Facebook so don’t know what this is about but it doesn’t sound good so I’ll send my condolences anyway if that’s ok. :frowning:

sorry to read of your lost luke, my condolances to you and your family mate.

Losing a sibling is a terrible blow for anyone. I lost my only sister 8 years ago today, and it still hurts.
Luke there are no words to say how you must feel, but I’m in their with you mate.

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Wish you all the best at this difficult time.

Thanks to Kerbdog for giving the heads up on this.

Kerbdog:
I know we all have a community on here, whether we get on with each other or with Luke it would be nice to give him some support at the moment. It’s not my place to post his sad familty news on here and hope the mods don’t mind me pointing you to his website were you can read about it yourselves. I just think some best wishes from our truck community would be nice for him right now. I personally wish Luke, his family and his families close friends my best wishes at a very sad time for them.

lorry-driver.com

Thanks.

Yep, good post mate. All the very best Luke and family.

bald bloke:
I don’t go on Twitter or Facebook so don’t know what this is about but it doesn’t sound good so I’ll send my condolences anyway if that’s ok. :frowning:

lorry-driver.com

I’m so sorry to read your sad news Luke, my sincere condolences to you and your family in this sad time :frowning:

Cant imagine how you must be feeling at this sad time Luke.

Our thoughts and condolences to you and your family. :frowning:

Condolences to you and your family, I wish you all the best at this difficult time