Switches video of Spain

You made it through the cherry hat weighbridge at the border,did you mention 5000 euros for not completing a tacho correctly,that sounds about right,for a driver that got caught in the Basque.Did you pass via Llerida on route for Barcelona,that road is a drag,and goes on and on.

There used to be a great truckstop in Llerida in the old days - right hand side leaving town. Good food & luvly gals.

I had a few of those ladies,on the old road before you hit the town centre,always eager to please,in all aspects of some cab fun,what goes on on tour,stays on tour!
Miranda del Ebro,on the national one,had some too,one looked like a witch,there was a gypsy there too,her old man was killed in a car crash.
Loads of them in the hills in Barcelona,the national along to Tarragona,Russian models.
Buy one,get one free!

toby1234abc:
I had a few of those ladies,on the old road before you hit the town centre,always eager to please,in all aspects of some cab fun,what goes on on tour,stays on tour!

Did you manage to pack one in your suitcase and bring her home
carfull now might be on pre mod

harry:
There used to be a great truckstop in Llerida in the old days - right hand side leaving town. Good food & luvly gals.

There were a couple I remember, there was the one on ‘the triangle’ as you left the motorway heading from Tudela towards Barcelona, big car park but not so good food. Drive from there towards Llerida and a mile or two on the left was a cracker, big place, chocker with local drivers of a night time, night trunkers would park their Pegaso 8 wheelers on the road and come in for a few Brandy & coffees :open_mouth: only a few!!

Right opposit there was a big hotel where you could eat, not as good though, then off to Snr Troc’s packhouse in Llerida to be loaded with onions late afternoon, then trundle off to Villamaya for ‘revision’ next morning before the charge home. :wink: This was before they opened a ‘revision station’ in Llerida which must have been 88 or 89ish, made the job easier as you could clear the same day as loading, just the dificult decision of which way to go home.

A bit of a “six or two 3’s” decision??

Ross.

My fave was Nules N340? Good food downstairs -great women upstairs.

Ah, Upstairs-Downstairs !!

500 to 1000 pesatas for a marked up drink,for the service about 5000 to 6000 pesatas,with an invoice for your gaffer,used to accept DKV cards.

Heard the security man at upstairs downstairs had a firearm and a big guard dog to keep out unwelcome punters.

kerbut:
Ah, Upstairs-Downstairs !!

Downstairs-Upstairs is the way I used to do it.