Swiss/Italy

Gents, I’m wondering if anyone can help me with this one please, I have a truck tipping in Swiss on Monday morning, I am fully conversant with the Swiss proceedure, he is tipping in Zurich once he has cleared at the border, this is a regular job. Once tipped he is loading in Como Italy and will run there empty, which way does he go in to Italy, whats the cheapest way to Italy, which is the best way to come out etc etc, any information will be gladly received, these are pastures new, many thanks.

I dont think there is much of a choice is there except Chiasso en-route to Italy. Coming home, then you have to weigh up the weights, road tax, fuel price and delivery time.

Brit Pete will tell you to use the train. I would probably go Vallorbe to take advantage of fuel in Lux. or you can come back via the Tunnels

have a look at the stickys
it haS THE TRAIN LINKS
there, also do not forget the #
driveing bans for germany ,italy, france swiss#
SWISS

ITALY

-GERMANY
:

TRAINS

TRANSIT trough the swiss when you are loaded can
be easy or bloody difficult ,it depends on the amount
of traffic and how the customs are working,you may be held up at
the borders with customs and /or when going through the Götthard tunnel
go back via tunnels (Blanc.–Frejus)

FREJUS

MOUNT-BLANC

HOPE THESE CAN HELP if not just ask away as some one will
put a answer for you on here,

if he is tipping swiss monday morning and then loading como then he will be best heading fo chiasso. no need to come off for the customs, just go follow the empty trucks sign. when loaded in come he would be best to get t forms done at the tir park at como sud then back up to chiasso and transit swiss.