swiss border

does anybody know if i can clear and cross the border from mulhouse to basle at st louis on a saturday?
going to park in muttenz for the weekend but don’t fancy the parking at the border its a bit basic

welshboyinspain:
does anybody know if i can clear and cross the border from mulhouse to basle at st louis on a saturday?
going to park in muttenz for the weekend but don’t fancy the parking at the border its a bit basic

A handy guide to Europe bans.

de.rhenus.com/en/rhenus-group/in … in-europe/

I think the customs agents are only open Monday to Saturday 7am to 17.30 on the smaller crossings.

I went in on a Saturday a couple of years back.

Smaller borders seem to close at 12:00 on a Saturday in my experience. Having said this they all seem to be in a world of their own, so who knows!

Wheel Nut:

welshboyinspain:

A handy guide to Europe bans.

de.rhenus.com/en/rhenus-group/in … in-europe/

I think the customs agents are only open Monday to Saturday 7am to 17.30 on the smaller crossings.

I don’t need an agent, ours is in muttenz and we can park in their car park for the weekend with showers and town centre quite close just was worried the border shuts early for trucks but thanks for the info will dawdle across sat morning then go shopping and maybe cinema and meal later :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Usually open until 12 noon, but don’t leave it til last minute as the French have been known to pull the shutters down a few mins early.

Are you using M+R Spedag in Muttenz?

welshboyinspain:
will dawdle across sat morning then go shopping and maybe cinema and meal later more likely look for a bar to get trashed in :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Vascoingles:

welshboyinspain:
will dawdle across sat morning then go shopping and maybe cinema and meal later more likely look for a bar to get trashed in :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

about right that vas :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I heard that the parking at Muttenz has been closed, if that is the case, drive further down and park by the Lord Nelson (as long as you don’t have a fridge). Hopefully the showers will still be open for you!

jimti:
I heard that the parking at Muttenz has been closed, if that is the case, drive further down and park by the Lord Nelson (as long as you don’t have a fridge). Hopefully the showers will still be open for you!

we park in camion wil where we clear hope thats not where you mean jimti :cry:

Last time i was there about six weeks ago, there was a sign on the door saying the restaraunt had gone into liquidation, but the showers were open and a couple of girlies were cleaning them :smiley:

I crossed about 9.30ish sat morning really quiet took 8 mins from motorway exit to rejoining :open_mouth:
my bosses brother got there at 12.10 and they’d shut :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: teach the spanish to sleep in :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
I crossed about 9.30ish sat morning really quiet took 8 mins from motorway exit to rejoining :open_mouth:
my bosses brother got there at 12.10 and they’d shut :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: teach the spanish to sleep in :laughing:

Unlucky for Antonio :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

britladinspain:

welshboyinspain:

Unlucky for Antonio :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lazy ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ turned up monday at 9am by which time I’d cleared agent, showered had breakfast and coffee and started to tip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
see you on the weekend fella tipping seviila friday morning