Swines

Some of you may have read my post about my pal being very seriously hurt in a head on crash with another truck. He’s coming on well now apart from the hospital getting one wound infected with MRSA. The dressing was left on for 6 days!
The accident happened on the 14th December. The agency he drove for has not been in touch with his wife for over 3 weeks. Words fail me. Maybe this is normal, but I’m still a relative newbie.
The company he was driving for have been excellent according to his wife. Advised her to get a personal solicitor as both vehicles were insured by the same company.

Gordy, glad to hear your mate is getting better. Can’t comment about the agency but at least the firm is up front. Hope it all turns out well in the end.

THANKS Gordy for letting us all know how your mate is doing

sorry to hear thathis AGENCEY are being such ignorant

pesants,but your post about the firm he was driveing

for shows that there are still some GOOD people out their

how about dropping there name here as they do deserve

to be known about as being a good employer,

M&G is the firm. I think they might be in Alloa. They do foundation drilling and Tommy got his first job there after doing his HIAB. Straight into it on a 6 tonne lifting unit. The company always asked the agency for Tommy. He never turned down a shift for the agency even on the refuse trucks.
Breaks my heart to hear him say he’ll never drive again. He loved his new venture, like me.