SWIFT drivers are real professionals

I know reversing is the thing most struggle with and we all have/had to learn but man this is painful to watch.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OyL4F-9G0bU

The agency problem isn’t just a UK thing then.

Just read a little bit into Swift and they seem to be a poor company.

I agree that was painful to watch, it would have been no less embarrassing for them but it would have been interesting to see the gap they was trying to get into.

Swift are notorious for that kind of thing

Suddenly I don’t feel quite so bad about my reversing skills! :grimacing:

Every driver’s worst nightmare. … the blindside reverse.

:grimacing:

image.jpeg
This was posted on a FB page by a Swift driver.

the nodding donkey:

You’ve been watching too much EST&T

the nodding donkey:

Now you know why it’s called the “Dreaded” blind side reverse!

bestbooties:

the nodding donkey:

Now you know why it’s called the “Dreaded” blind side reverse!

They only made it a blind side reverse for a normal driver it was a strait reverse back

Embrace the blindside, only through mastering this dark art can one progress to the ranks of trucki master.

May the shunts be with you.

:laughing: Swift are notorious about been crappy drivers, I have seen Indians driving for swift who cant park in easy spot at distribution center.
I envy them for the new Volvo’s they drive…
I bet they could have pulled up in the “drive way” between the to pickup truck and reversed, sometime people need to think first…

P.S. J B Hunt are no better then Swift.

P.P.S. Im glad I was driving for small companies, the biggest one with 93 truck, the first one where I was learned to drive was family company of about 7-8 truck. And the owner, a former driver himself rode with me to see my driving before letting me use his truck all over the country. You don’t see this with big companies.

My god, that video made my day! I thought I was bad when I started driving the bendy uns but you gotta love our American or Canadian brethren!

The faster speed of the video makes it 10 times funnier too!

I couldn’t watch it to the end it was so painful.

I bet they pass the assessment

dragosc:
I bet they pass the assessment

“Passed…You found the drivers seat” must be the test.

I don’t normally take the ■■■■ when someone’s having trouble, but… :laughing:

you fell sick to your stomach when you realise the empty spot next to you is where the circling Swift driver is heading for :imp: :smiling_imp: .they might get in eventualy then take your hood off driving away in the morning.I am no driving god by a country mile but they take accidents to a new level.The “coolie” carriers cause havoc in truckstops and depots SWIFT,CR ENGLAND,PUMPKIN, JB HUNT.
I was parked up one evening down south and saw 2 accidents involving the above …both were end of row trucks with trailers parked on top of the hoods.