Sweeper assessment

Got a sweeper assessment this week with a local firm had a brief drive of 1 before but that’s it any advice going into it?

Keep it tight to the kerb…sorry :blush:

My missus gives me one of them every now and then,but somehow I always manage to fail,so she does it all instead :wink:

Quite a lot of them are left hand drive, so don’t get in the passenger side by mistake.

KCLeblanc:
Quite a lot of them are left hand drive, so don’t get in the passenger side by mistake.

Robroy’s got an excuse for you to use if you do that… :laughing:

Make sure you tell them you would drain it of water at end of the shift in this weather and that you empty the back at the end of the shift aswell.

If sweeping in a quarry, drive onto the weighbridge against the one way system, preferably when there’s a queue of lorries. Then muster up the blankest emotionless stare in response to the :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: you get from all the real lorry drivers. :laughing:

Use the dashboard as a litter bin.

bigears:
Make sure you tell them you would drain it of water at end of the shift in this weather and that you empty the back at the end of the shift aswell.

I dont think they can expect you to know the job before youve got it. Thats the sort of thing they should be teaching you once youre employed.
Just give a safe smooth drive just as you would any other assessment and good luck.