Swedish homepage about winter tyres

Hi!

Here is the Swedish Transport Agencys homepage about rules regarding tyres during our winterseason.

transportstyrelsen.se/en/roa … ter-tyres/

Hope it helps you mates understand why we have these rules.

Regards FH13 :slight_smile:

Hej FH13.You don’t need winter tyres in the ‘‘tropical’’ south of Sverige-
But seriously,this winter has been very strange,you’ve had more snow and sometimes colder temperatures in the south than we have had up here in Gällivare. :open_mouth: Take care.Mike

thanks, good link.
we are heading that way in about 10 days, but have proper snow chains, so after reading your link know that we’ll be fine.

Hi Chilli.Just as a matter of interest where are you going.Mike

hutpik:
Hi Chilli.Just as a matter of interest where are you going.Mike

hello Mike,
heading to finland, so just just driving up through sweden.
prob use the bridge over to malmo, and then just run all the way up for the ferry :slight_smile:
then the same in reverse a week-10 days later on the way back to denmark.

OK.I presume you’re catching the boat from Kappelskär.Pity,if you’d been coming up this way you could have ‘‘broke down’’ and had a day in the forest with this.
lappland life 041.JPG.Have a good trip anyway.Mike

yeah prob kappelskar ferry, although maybe the stockholm boat, depends what they tell us.
that looks a serious bit of kit, very nice.

also neil according to our yard manager we have the correct tyres… well my lorry deffo has

acceptme:
also neil according to our yard manager we have the correct tyres… well my lorry deffo has

Tis true mate, I checked the ratings and we do have the correct winter tyres for up there :slight_smile:

chilistrucker:
yeah prob kappelskar ferry, although maybe the stockholm boat, depends what they tell us.

you can hope for the stockholm boat mate, but i think you will have to keep dreaming!!! :laughing:

euromat:

chilistrucker:

you can hope for the stockholm boat mate, but i think you will have to keep dreaming!!! :laughing:

That boat is bad for my liver mat :slight_smile:
Def kapellskar, in koge at mo, sail sun night :slight_smile: