Sweden, anyone lived and worked there?

I have taken many loads to scandinavia over the years, and yes, its a great country…nice people, gorgeous women, but the last time i was there the beer was £7 a pint…must have doubled by now :smiley:
a recent news i read said theyre not giving benefits or housing to the slimebag immigrants ( not the usual ones from europe ) but the african/arab variety and of a different religion…well they have to learn that nothing is for free, it has to be earned, and not sponged…good for Sweden if its true…if not…it should be…

if your from the uk,then you wont get benefits.if you could,id have sold up and mover there already but im not wanting to be starting from scratch there,hence still stuck here .if your one of the previously referred to slimebags,then although theres a bit of an interrogation,then you will get it along with everything else thats going,but if your european,or uk,your getting nothing.
if your having a drink,then theres plenty of groups of friends thatl do for a jollyboys day out and bring back a van load from germany and flog it off amongst themself…its about £15 for 24 cans that way,so no big deal considering itl be 5.5 proof or thereabouts…all the offsales are goverment owned and regulated and theres plenty of variety even if you like newcastle brown ale theres everything imaginable but the price is the same everywhere.anytime ive been in a swedish pub,then ive been ■■■■■■ before getting there and have no real idea of the cost over the bar. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
you will never see tasha slapper with her fat suit,leggings and mongrel brats in a buggy,they dont exist there.

Obivously never been to Systembolaget at 5pm on a Friday :laughing:

milodon:

dieseldog999:
you will never see tasha slapper with her fat suit,leggings and mongrel brats in a buggy,they dont exist there.

Obivously never been to Systembolaget at 5pm on a Friday :laughing:

ive been in a few around kungsbacka and varberg on weekend nights,but the all seem to be reasonably civilised and certianly nothing like your usual equivelant…and nothing like the tramps in the following link which puts paisley right up there to rival hull.(actually it dont even come close in any way whatsoever)

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6 … by-police/