Swapping box's on trailers

Anyone familiar with “swapping boxes”? Any thoughts on it? Awkward or otherwise…

JeffA:
Anyone familiar with “swapping boxes”? Any thoughts on it? Awkward or otherwise…

Ask Mr CF…he is the handball expert.

As in containers, or swap body?

JeffA:

i think your on the wrong forum mate, try “swingers international”… hth, :stuck_out_tongue:

If it’s demounts it’s as simple as raise the suspension using the air control, unstow/drop/lock legs, release body to chassis locks which can be twist or screw type but screw type is safer/drop suspension drive out from under it.
Vice versa to pick it up.

If office told me I was “swopping containers” I would say “What?”
As already said above it might swop bodies, swop trailers, lift off/on?
Where to? Layby or service area, depot, container park, dock, factory?
It is very unclear from what you’ve said, and really no point in guessing.
Ask those giving you the job, at the time.

Truck and pull with a removable box on each…can you see it in your minds eye yet…?

JeffA:
Truck and pull with a removable box on each…can you see it in your minds eye yet…?

Drop bodies, with legs then?

You are getting warm…VERY warm Franglais!

Argos

That carpet…

Thingy/Direct/Express who (just looked on Google maps) are no longer on Tom Dando Close Normanton. I used to do 3 boxes down to Purfleet (ish) and 3 boxes back up. DAF CFs with a straight bar.

have i won wots my prize?

Whats it like swapping the silly bloody things?

If the shunter…

Drops them all nice and straight, it’s a doddle.

They didn’t train me, I just guessed that it’s undo twistlocks, raise trailer up, drop legs, drop air and drive out. Just don’t get out of line, that’s when the fun begins.

m.a.n rules:

JeffA:

i think your on the wrong forum mate, try “swingers international”… hth, :stuck_out_tongue:

That deserves a titter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: