Suzies and bungee straps

What’s that trick to stop suzies tangling up using bungee straps?

you can get a sleeve for the which should stop it

Bungee them to the brackets for the air deflectors

Load of hocus pocus lead to more problems than they solve. Just avoid tight turns ie jacking it round on a sixpence. End of everyday take them all out to untangle anything, take off any lumps of 5th wheel grease with a baby wipe and your lines will last for years.

What’s a Suzie :grimacing:

nick2008:
What’s a Suzie :grimacing:

A lady of the night.

Being a night driver I feel like I miss out on these mysterious ladies,is there such a thing a a lady of the day I wonder?

Regarding your lines,I used to feed the electrical lines (if they are small ones) through the air and this stopped tangles.

get a drag
or only use a truck with suzies mounted high

DAF95XF:

Get a up to date lorry that has a A frame ,daf is the only motor where suzies are mounted so low and arse about ■■■ when you couple up they tangle strait way, :unamused: nobody should need to faff about with bungees and grease all over the place :unamused:

seth 70:

DAF95XF:

Get a up to date lorry that has a A frame ,daf is the only motor where suzies are mounted so low and arse about ■■■ when you couple up they tangle strait way, :unamused: nobody should need to faff about with bungees and grease all over the place :unamused:

I drive an XF105 and only need to look at them and they get tangled…

DAF95XF:

seth 70:

DAF95XF:

I drive an XF105 and only need to look at them and they get tangled…

A frames have been about years ,surely daf know by now that where their lines are set up is rubbish ,its a cheap and bad design ,i had one a few years back and the end of the shift the lines were just a ■■■■■■■■■ greasy ball of tangled mess :cry:

hitch:
get a drag

That’s what ■■■■■■ does :grimacing:

Get some of your girlfriends used tights, washed/unwashed depends how ■■■■■ you are and use them as susie sleeves :smiley:

I,v got a daf and mine never tangle but then again if i need to screw it round then the suzis are off and shunt button is deployed

merc0447:
Get some of your girlfriends used tights, washed/unwashed depends how ■■■■■ you are and use them as susie sleeves :smiley:

Got to be a thick pair or they just get ripped to shreds in a few days