Suttons Widnes

Because after 7 years this has been the first worthwhile topic I’ve felt the need to respond to,the average topic usually amounts to nothing and contains nothing of importance or interest.I’ve been trying to convince myself I’m a driver since December 1988,so no hope there I’m afraid.If people can’t see past an average hourly rate and decent enough job for a half decent firm who am I to argue.Everybody looks for different things in a job and I’m more than satisfied with what I have,that elusive golden egg will always be there for people who want to chase it.
If you can’t work a wage out with the basics then ask one of your kids to show you how to use a calculator and any new drivers since the imperial buy out have been offered the old imperial terms and not suttons terms,which should be changing soon hopefully.Whether you choose to believe what I’ve written is of no concern to me,facts are facts and circumstantial mutterings amount to a waste of breath.

mille66:
Because after 7 years this has been the first worthwhile topic I’ve felt the need to respond to,the average topic usually amounts to nothing and contains nothing of importance or interest.I’ve been trying to convince myself I’m a driver since December 1988,so no hope there I’m afraid.If people can’t see past an average hourly rate and decent enough job for a half decent firm who am I to argue.Everybody looks for different things in a job and I’m more than satisfied with what I have,that elusive golden egg will always be there for people who want to chase it.
If you can’t work a wage out with the basics then ask one of your kids to show you how to use a calculator and any new drivers since the imperial buy out have been offered the old imperial terms and not suttons terms,which should be changing soon hopefully.Whether you choose to believe what I’ve written is of no concern to me,facts are facts and circumstantial mutterings amount to a waste of breath.

Exactly everyone’s different I’ve turned down Suttons because £9.93 an hour isn’t for me but you obviously like it and good luck to you because you can make a decent wage out of it by working 60-65 hours a week ,thankfully my mortgage is paid of in 16 years when I’m 51 so hopefully I won’t need to work extra and chase a golden pay packet .

mille66:

40 hrs + 25 hrs @time &half x 52 weeks is still short of 45k
Work to live not live to work,higher your hourly rate the less hours you have to put in
Sooner push cages around for £12 p/h and do 50 hrs instead of £9.93 and have to do 65hrs,everyone to his own.

It’s one of the plushest jobs, you don’t do much, stay clean and warm.
The pay isn’t the best, but you can easy do it until in your old age, you won’t have much wear and tear on your body.
It’s not for anybody, but if you don’t mind waiting, it’s not bad.