Suttons Tony.

Tony Brown AKA Suttons Tony sadly passed away last Saturday. A well respected member of Trucknet UK. R.I.P.Tony.

Dave.

Sad news indeed.R.I.P Tony.

Hiya,
Rest in peace Tony, you’re writings will be missed you was a very interesting man, safe last trip mate.
thanks harry, long retired.

R.I.P Tony. My condolences to you and your family at this sad time.
Archie Paice

RIP Tony Brown, but Suttons Tony i.e. Tony Miller (myself) is still alive and well in Spain, My condolences to Tony Browns family and friends…Tony

Suttons Tony:
RIP Tony Brown, but Suttons Tony i.e. Tony Miller (myself) is still alive and well in Spain, My condolences to Tony Browns family and friends…Tony

Sorry about the mix up Tony. There must have been two of you referred to as Suttons. :blush:
Cheers Dave.

No worry, at my age, whats a mix up between friends…Tony

Hiya,
Sorry Suttons “Tony Miller” Thankfully we’ll still have many more of your postings my
previous post was issued on the understanding there was only one Suttons Tony I
hope I haven’t caused any one distress, Anyway Tony it will be much nicer to wish
your good self and your family the Seasons Greetings good luck mate.

harry_gill:
Hiya,
Sorry Suttons “Tony Miller” Thankfully we’ll still have many more of your postings my
previous post was issued on the understanding there was only one Suttons Tony I
hope I haven’t caused any one distress, Anyway Tony it will be much nicer to wish
your good self and your family the Seasons Greetings good luck mate.

It’s me who should apologize Harry,I replied to you on Facebook and said it was the very same Sutton’s driver.I completely forgot about the other Suttons lad.
Apologies to Tony Miller.

Chris,
Have sent you a p.m.

Hy Guys, no apologise required, I’m just sorry to hear of another of us old codgers tramping (or roaming) up there where BRS rules still apply, sorry Bewick and Alf Sutton etc,…Tony

R.I.P Tony. Our loss is Heavens gain. My deepest sympathies go to his family.

R.I.P Tony my condolences to all your family at this sad time. Ted

Hi fellers! Tony’s funeral is on Mon 15th at 2: 0pm St Teresa’s, Newtown, St Helens. Then to St Helens Crem, & back to St Teresa’s hall.